ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sweet Megane Scenic 2.0!!

Clio
petrol head never dies in you lol

colour coding, tints, lowered silver visions lol :D

jamie

lol here he goes with his modding list again :rasp:

great car mind you, i hope im still a petrol head at that age, although having said that my grandad has a mercedes e280 AMG lol.

clio 1.6 16v 2001 (Y reg)
does anyone know if its the same engine as the clio sport? it looks the same but its only got 136bhp. have they been de-tuned or what?

BMW M135i
Still amazes me how little engine access you get in the newer renaults like the scenic/modus. Wheels suite it quite well imo.

does anyone know if its the same engine as the clio sport? it looks the same but its only got 136bhp. have they been de-tuned or what?

If its a F4R lack of VVT amongst other things I believe. Although it doesn't look like one.

Still amazes me how little engine access you get in the newer renaults like the scenic/modus. Wheels suite it quite well imo.

If its a F4R lack of VVT amongst other things I believe. Although it doesn't look like one.
?????? what do ya mean ?????? i know it is a vvt engine.

BMW M135i
F4R = 2.0 16v in the RS Clios. Its also used in the lagunas in 140bhp guise without VVT in the way the RS lumps use it.

Looking at it it isn't an F4R engine because iirc they developed a new one for use in other cars in the range.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
The wheels are nice, besides that, its a scenic. Why is this in clio media anyway? Shouldn't it be in the general media one?

1.6 16v
petrol head never dies in you lol

colour coding, tints, lowered silver visions lol :D

jamie

lol here he goes with his modding list again :rasp:

great car mind you, i hope im still a petrol head at that age, although having said that my grandad has a mercedes e280 AMG lol.

It cant be a proper AMG till you get all the 5.5L engine! must be a rep with the bodykits etc.

Steve

1.6 16v
kool, thats what i thought because i know that amg only properly did it with a 5.5l engine!

I would love a amg e280 rep! :)

Steve

Clio
its quick like to say how big it is, wheels are mint condition!, spoiler is starting to sag

The wheels are nice, besides that, its a scenic. Why is this in clio media anyway? Shouldn't it be in the general media one?
oh i do apologise! sorry if i made you lose sleep over putting a pic of just a scenic! in the wrong section. EVEN THO I APOLOGISED IN MY 1ST POST!

BMW 330D
That doesnt look bad at all, i mean i wouldnt buy one but fair play to your mate's gdad for still modding his car :D