ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

swiftcover.com feck me!!

Just seen an advert on tv saying i can get a quote within a minute.

checked out the site www.swiftcover.com awesome quote!

initially assumes 5yrs no claim, no convictions or mods or claims, and 5yrs ncd.

changed this for me for 2 convictions, sp30 and sp60, 3yrs ncd, no claims, added mods, stereo up to £1000, and alloys up to £1000 and it gave me a quote of £400 ish! Put excess up to £500 andn it dropped the premium to £374!!
this is for my 1.2 16v dynamique 2002

Im amazed, i thought these insurance prices were those I could only ever dream of!!!

woohoo! im looking forward to renewal time in september time now!!!

Nissan Jewk

pmsl

Sorry !
You fall outside of our limits of cover. Please check and change your details

Didnt even get to the 2nd page! Filled in my name and said what car it was and got that message. Anti-semites!

Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by MikeC on 02 July 2005

pmsl

Sorry !
You fall outside of our limits of cover. Please check and change your details

Didnt even get to the 2nd page! Filled in my name and said what car it was and got that message. Anti-semites!

I got this message too, Im 27 and not old enough to drive a Williams!!!

Mat.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Works out at about £200 cheaper than Im getting quoted elsewhere.

Can you protect your no claims?

ex Clio 172 owner :(

<A name=NCD>Protect your No Claims Discount
If youve had car insurance for one year or more and you havent made a claim, you can get a no claims discount. (This wont apply if youve only been named on someone elses policy but if youve been claim free anyway, we may be able to give you an introductory discount).

When youve got at least five years no claims discount you can protect it.

It only costs a bit extra and it means if you have to make a claim, you keep your discount at renewal. It allows you to have one claim in a year or two claims in a three year period.

Cant seem to find it when I run through a quote.

Really promising though. After an accident last year I was looking at £750. Ive managed to get it to £462 on here but thats without protection.

500bhp Scoob

b******s lol...

looked great at first, £320 fully comp on mine, until i changed the NCB, and how long id had my license to what it should be... £700 now.

Ill stick with my insurance now for £560 all in :)

This is on a 1.4 RT (1993) with 1.7 turbo engine transplant, body modifications etc etc with me being 20, and with 1 year no claims

500bhp Scoob

Liverpool Victoria.

Glad I got with them last year, as theyve stopped allowing modifications now, but Ive spoken to a few managers on the phone from there, and theyve assured me Im still covered for everything as Im an existing customer :)

yeah they not perfect but for those of us with dynamiques then woohoo!!

Mole: ref liv vic, im assured this too (im with liv vic at moment) however on the five occasions ive asked for a brief letter confirming it in writing nothing has been forthcoming! theyve all said yeah sure youll have it in a few days but no luck at any stage!! grrr oh well, hopefully wont be with them after september unless they match some very very good quotes!!

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 02 July 2005

really good !!!, worked out £200 more than my present insurer, and i havnt even put the wife on yet
Wife will usually bring the policy down in most cases , i always add my missus onto all my policies and its never put up the price usually lowers by £40-£50

Abarth 595 Trufeo

I dont think its anything to do with age.

As Im a 35 year old female and got the message

Sorry !
You fall outside of our limits of cover. Please check and change your details.

It looks like they dont insure higher insurance group cars

H

Clio Mk1 Hybrid

filled out my name typed in my registration and they didnt go no further "unable to quote" lol

Dave

Not a Clio

Keeps refusing to quote me even WITHOUT mods declared.

Im 25 wth 4 years no claims and no accidents / convictions!