ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

System choice help please

Need to order some speakers for the gf for her 98 clio and im not sure which way to go.

Got about 100 - 150 to spend but less is possible.

Need front and rear speakers. Amps not planned for the moment but maybe one day.
Have a stealth shelf already so was thinking along the lines of 6x9s in rear for a bit of bass and good alround sound and volume.

Just not sure what for the front??!!

I have decent components in my dynamique but they are all amped up with 8" pioneer speakers in the rear and a Rockford sub so its a bit different trying to choose a more basic non amped setup.

Advice for the 5.25" front speakers and suggestions for the rears greatly appreciated.

Headunit is a sony cd unit, possibly gonna be replaced at some point in the future but staying for now.

Thanks all.

please please please im getting all kinds of hassle from the gf asking me to choose for her!!! someone must be able to reccomend the way to go with this system!!

got some infinities for the front, they give some bass, got 6x9 pioners in the back, they ok (yellow 1s). headunit kenwood flip thing. It amps some of the speakers, so quite loud. thinking of getin a 12 active vibe or a JBL package :)

cost me £90 6x9

free unfiniteies, friend gave them to me , but about £30. I reconmend.;)

thanks everyone, just ordered some nice infinity 52.5is for the front and infinity 6x9s for the back! fingers crossed a nice noticeable difference or the gf will scalp me!!