ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

System in clio

I used to have a corsa, with a pioneer headunit, kicker sub and magnat amp, sony 6x9s and kenwood 17cm front speakers.

Now i thought this was good, but as ive just bought a clio there seems to be loads more room in the boot.

Im after a headunit (preferbaly a screen one), some door speakers, subs and amp.

Could anyone give me some ideas on makes and prices, not too sure of the budget at the mo, so no more than £1,000.

Any help would be great

shaun

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Theres been a few similar threads recently so have a search for them. I think bambam will have commented on most of them so you could also search his posts.

Pioneer 6500DVD £1000 brand new from various sites on the net, ranging from £550 on ebay although probably us spec units at that price.

Only downside to having US spec is that its region one for dvds (easily bypassable if you have a pc as you can copy all your dvds and remove the region coding) and the tuner doesnt work very well. basically you are limited to receiving only odd radio stations e.g. 97.3, 97.9 NOT 95.8

Quote: Originally posted by noel-pilot on 05 April 2004

Pioneer 6500DVD £1000 brand new from various sites on the net, ranging from £550 on ebay although probably us spec units at that price.

Only downside to having US spec is that its region one for dvds (easily bypassable if you have a pc as you can copy all your dvds and remove the region coding) and the tuner doesnt work very well. basically you are limited to receiving only odd radio stations e.g. 97.3, 97.9 NOT 95.8

Im just about to buy one of these, went to look at it in the flash on sat nice head unit the absolute dogs dangles £975 on www.letsbuycaraudio.com

Quote: Originally posted by EvilJohn on 05 April 2004
I think bambam will have commented on most of them so you could also search his posts.

:oops:

sport172: nice one, they are absolutely fantastic, unfortunately mines US which is no big issue but its slightly annoying as the seller was less than honest! oh well not a big issue for me, you will love it!! a feckin pain in the arse to get back behind the dash tho, i did all the connecting of leads then paid people to rip their hands apart to do it!!