ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T-Cut scratch remover...

Ok so someone has walked past my car and scratched it very lightly with the zip on there coat or something :mad: its about 5 inches long... Ive tried to polish it out with S100 (very mild polish) Ive tried Mer (slightly more abrasive) but its still there... its a light scratch in the lacquer. I can only just feel it with my finger nail... So I went and bought some T-Cut scratch remover but I am reluctant to start grinding away at my paint with it... We all know the paint is already thin enough on the 172..

Has anyone tried scratch remover? are the results ok?? or should I just leave it.... ?

C4 Grand Picasso

I had light scratches on my bonnet, looked like it was just the laquer (my dad had selotaped L-plates to my car and I got heavy handed trying to get the sticky backing off). I used the original T-cut (red bottle, applied it like you would car wax) on it and it came up like new.

t-cuts fine to use on most paints bar very new paint,its only compound thatll damage paint,ull need 2 polish the t-cutted area back up tho.Trust me,im a car valet:)