ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ta Technic 1.2 16v ph2

eta7u9u3.jpg

These are the bits youll need in order going from left to right

If you've got all these then youll be able to swap straight over

Ran into a problem already. Top mounts to remove them iv read that you need a 21mm ring spanner. I don't have one and have looked around places like b&q and Halfords. Anyone have other suggestions on how to remove them?

Yeah it was a swan neck i was looking for but they don't seem to stock 21mm. The nearest sizes they had were 19 and 22. Looks like ill need to get my toolbox up to date with thing i want doing. Haven't bought tools in a while

Ph2 Meg 225
Will do next weekend if I get chance! Tried fitting some new discs and pads today but after a sheared bolt, bruised arm and seized bolts I gave up :/ it's going to the mechanics Friday anyway so they can do it!

Are you running spacers billy?

Will do next weekend if I get chance! Tried fitting some new discs and pads today but after a sheared bolt, bruised arm and seized bolts I gave up :/ it's going to the mechanics Friday anyway so they can do it!

Are you running spacers billy?

Alright mate drop me a text :)

And Billy get some pics up when it is done!

Yeah in running 25mm spacers all round. Got the rears done now. Just struggling with the front top mounts. Getting them off is becoming a pain. But yeah definitely will get pics. Rears sitting good. Just cant wait to get these fronts done

I was wanting to get pics myself at this point for my project thread but not really been taking photos.

Well that took a turn for the worst. Got rears and driver side done no bother what so ever. Then on passenger side the Alan key decoded to snap on the whole and it would not come out!

So after 5 hours of getting small hooks and pics and using magnets and then finally getting my mate ( a heavy plant mechanic) to basically batter the s*** out of the nut till it was destroyed i got the nut off and the old strut out. Only thing is though the cup that the nut sat in has been totally destroyed as well.

Does anyone know where i can get a replacement cup thing and bolt.