ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Take Your Renault Museum, And Raise You

Turbos.
Cool, but not as intimate as the Renault ones. Its obviously very public, whereas the Renault one felt like you shouldn't be looking!

clio 182 black /gold
Brilliant. This would be great in rush hour traffic.
P1080176.jpg

Cabby beetle RS !!

P1080208.jpg

P1080217.jpg

Ok so it was a truly awful car, I just can't imagine what it's like with no roof ! I still have a soft spot for the hard top version though.

I'd be in that place all day tbh :approve:

MKIII 138
Vw's is slightly Cooler IMO.

why you on here ? i dont think vw is cooler !? ffs polo,golf boring vag utility based vehicles, vs rwd mid engined v6`s, ferrari dampered supermini`s with 180bhp, stripped bucketed, caged, polycarbed windowed, LSD, turbo hatchback ?
the avantime ? R5, alpines, etc..

better built, better image, solid, sturdy... yawn

the place and pictures are better. if you like everything in place and pristine then i suppose you could say its better.

in terms of ACTUAL VW`s on there all i can see is boring cars ( i class buggati as a side project by a sister company) same as the lambo is not an Audi in strict terms either)

i was minutes way from buying a RSI a year back, i have a huggeee softspot for them
Crikey weren't they like 50k new or something ? I think they were all lhd too ? I saw one for sale a while back too, I think J28 had it in ?

Imo if that car wasn't as heavy & had a better engine in it it would have done better.

yeh they were 50k, the one i saw was about 20... LHD aye, i love em, people will laugh n say whatever, but to me thats the poiint, fast too, just heavy old engine... saying that it can be breathed on easily its in the R32...

I'd still consider one now, if i could put different wheels on it :quiet:

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
why you on here ? i dont think vw is cooler !? ffs polo,golf boring vag utility based vehicles, vs rwd mid engined v6`s, ferrari dampered supermini`s with 180bhp, stripped bucketed, caged, polycarbed windowed, LSD, turbo hatchback ?
the avantime ? R5, alpines, etc..

better built, better image, solid, sturdy... yawn

the place and pictures are better. if you like everything in place and pristine then i suppose you could say its better.

in terms of ACTUAL VW`s on there all i can see is boring cars ( i class buggati as a side project by a sister company) same as the lambo is not an Audi in strict terms either)

Cause i cant afford one so have to make do with a clio?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Cars for the masses mate.They hold there money better,there built better and when mildely fettled with can be very capable cars.

Also vw/audi own some of the best and fastest brands in the world.Why do you think lambo's dont break down anymore

www.renparts.co.uk
VW= Boring imo, people rave about the interior etc... Just cheap plastic of various textures and most are a dull drive. They might be more reliable but it will always be a golf, or a passat, the words alone make me yawn tbh.

E30 318iS x2
Pretty cool place must've cost a bomb to build that.

I love seeing all the concept cars these company's design that we never see.