ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

talk me into buying a 172/cup

none, just walk
hi, i used to have a 172 at the start of this year for about a month?! and i got rid of it cos it just didnt feel special enough, although it was really quick and the interior and all the toys was nice i just took it for granted and i got rid of it thinking it wasnt the car for me!- then i went on to rush into buying a new shape focus sport?! what a pile of shite that was, it was too big for my garage, made me look like a old man, and handled like a boat so needless to say i got rid of that too now im onto my third car this year and its a mini one, i only got a one cos it was all i could afford because i got rid of the clio and focus i am in negative equity, but anyway, ive got it super chipped, to 140 bhp and its now got 18inch rims on it, it looks really nice and i do like it, but i still cant get over the clio, it feels like the perfect gf who you have blown it with and u wish u were still with haha

thing is now, i wouldnt mind a clio 172 or cup again cos i notice the price is falling on them and basically with the negative equity i have to add about £1500 onto any car i see and i see the 172's are starting at about £7000 so i might be able to get one of them again?
should i go for it or just wait till 2 and a 1/2 years time when i can hand in my mini and walk away and start a fresh with a new car then?

1998 BMW e46 323i
Easier said than done,.. but if you're in negative equity I wouldn't buy a car mate. I'm getting sick of my 172, maybe it's just boredum. Not a good enough reason to sell a car though.

If in doubt, do nowt

none, just walk
how does negative equity work? what i mean is, would it be better to change a car over in a years time rather than now?