ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TalkTalk wifi + apple iphone/ipod touch

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
We have just got wifi in the house (after moving in 2 months ago), the first router they sent us didn't work properly so they have re-sent another, i have now wired it up. My imac is ethernet hardwired in the spare room (were we have a phone socket, this is also were the router is located). The router also gives off a WIFI signal, so i have set my iphone and the gf's ipod touch to the wifi setting for the router... all good then.

Although both the iphone and the ipod touch recognise the wifi signal and show it in the topbar when you come to use the internet or facebook etc it doesn't work. Anybody got any ideas?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Try manually adding the router.
bcdd18c6-2827-bcd6.jpg

Using that, the router should tell you what security it uses on the back.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I'm having the same problem at the moment. It's been working fine for years, now it's started to play up! Not just on my router either ...

Just doing a restore to see if that changes anything.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Tom - already tried that chap, as said its got no problem recognising the router... it even shows signal, it just won't load anything
glad its not just me simon....

when i installed the first router last weekend the phone/ipod touch paired with it fine, but then the whole router stopped working after 2 hours...
now i have got the internet on the computer but no wifi...

dam technology