ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tax Disc Holder Keys

FF Monaco 172
Come the 1st of December and time to change my tax disc over...however, i've lost my key!! It is the official Cliosport tax disc holder where the little screws resemble an alan key (but much smaller).

Does anyone know where i can get hold of a replacement key, or a tool that will unscrew it?? I've tried various flat screwdrivers etc already with no luck and i don't want to mess up the shape of the screw using the wrong things.

Thanks.

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
cant promise anything but i might have a spare one lying around...........il have a look tomorrow and you can have - if i find it:S

Last edited:
  106 GTi
Dee I have loads of them left over from my old 182 I think, text me and remind me to look at the weekend as they are in my tool box which is in my grans garage lol.

FF Monaco 172
Dee I have loads of them left over from my old 182 I think, text me and remind me to look at the weekend as they are in my tool box which is in my grans garage lol.

Thanks Rich, I'll give you a text at the weekend to remind you :)