ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tell me what's different about this mk1 vee ??

mini cooper (RIP 172)
ph2 seats??

edit - beaten to it

2nd edit - looks like 1/2 ph1 1/2 ph2??

really not sure

lift number 1 @ btm
considering how many people de-activate the side airbags, i'd guess someone reversed over a pea and blew the seats up?

Clio 197
those are ph2 seats, ph1 are blue

must be that V6 had a bump on the side & airbag went off some reason

Meg on pistonheads £6995
It's a FIVE year old car - rare to get anything that's "as it came out of the factory" these days!

Clio v6

Read it carefully Giles.

Mine like quite a few others came from the factory with grey MK2 seats fitted as standard. Was just a hint of better things to come. (or Renault didn't have any MK1 seats in stock) ;)

Clio 197

Read it carefully Giles.

Mine like quite a few others came from the factory with grey MK2 seats fitted as standard. Was just a hint of better things to come. (or Renault didn't have any MK1 seats in stock) ;)

Hmmm that can't be right came out the factory like that but I never see like that before. It wrong colour for the ph1 & it should be blue. If it was brand new those day & who really want to buy that car in wrong colour.
You can get ph1 seats from renault but they are not cheap & maybe the last owner can't find sec hand. I was saying before it could had been a hit on one of the side & airbag went off.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I will clear this one up-

My old Vee- ( My second one Approx 2/3 yeards ago- bought from Masters of Beckenham)

Parked neatly in a hedge- on a wet road- werent they all-
Every panel on the car Damaged except the roof-

Fully restored & repaired by Mark Fish racing at astronomical cost the insurance company-
although not a Cat d-

The phase 2 seats went it.-- they were the ones available at the time...

S
Andy on V6clio.net has just parted with it....

Thats the garage that services my car. They are bying as many Vee's as they can. This one is a good price but they are keeping quiet about the repairs! I looked at this but decided to wait before changing.