ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Temp display - MK1 clio

TT 225

Any ideas why I cant see the outside temperature display in my Williams? Its fine when the lights are switched on, but when driving in the day, I cant see the temp displayed? :(

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

I had the same problem, the bulb behind it will have gone, mine was like that when i got the car so i assumed thats how it should be, it wasnt until i took the dials off that i saw a bulb missing.

TT 225

The thing is, when any kind of lights are on (side, head, main, whatever) and the internal dial lights are on, the display is fine, and it does light up and i can clearly see what temp it is, but when the lights are off, the display is faded so much i cant see it.

Ill pull ti apart anyway and have a nosey I think

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

yeah i think there maybe 2 bulbs,one for when lights are on one when not, either that or the other bulbs on the dash must be lighting it up, i cant remeber to be honest. But theres definately a bulb at fault behind that guage.