ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thank you !!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Just to say thank you to everyone that attended ClioSport Saturday at the weekend, really good to catch up with the few members I got to speak with.
Without being repetitive, there were problems but if we don't try different things/venues there's no way of knowing what will work etc. CSS '15 planning has already begun!

As you will be aware, we were raising money for the British Heart Foundation. We had a great raffle, thanks to generous prize donations from ClioSport Traders and Members.

The total raised for BHF was £719.00

Well done and thank to everyone involved

We look forward to seeing a lot of you at CSS '15, but before then, we also have the PFC Expo at Donington on 12th October - We have a present for every attendee (more details coming soon)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Good to see you again mate, I would love to attend if it's not raining.

Is CS having a club stand? If so would there be room for my car to be on display?

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Just to say thank you to everyone that attended ClioSport Saturday at the weekend, really good to catch up with the few members I got to speak with.
Without being repetitive, there were problems but if we don't try different things/venues there's no way of knowing what will work etc. CSS '15 planning has already begun!

As you will be aware, we were raising money for the British Heart Foundation. We had a great raffle, thanks to generous prize donations from ClioSport Traders and Members.

The total raised for BHF was £719.00

Well done and thank to everyone involved

We look forward to seeing a lot of you at CSS '15, but before then, we also have the PFC Expo at Donington on 12th October - We have a present for every attendee (more details coming soon)

Decent amount that , good effort everyone :approve: