ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks to the Staff

Just wanted to thank you for the day, it was very well done and i look forward to next year! The amount of prizes in the raffle was fantastic, even better i won something.

It was good to be able to finally put some faces to the names here on the forum :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Great day guys, don't quite know how you managed to do it for the cost of the tickets!

Free food
Goody bag
Etc

A massive thanks for all the hard work that must have gone into the planning!

Just Nom Nom'ing my Strawberry Harribo :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can't say much more guys! So well organised! And a bloody great day out. Even the missus was impressed.

To quote her.. "it was less geeky than I thought it would be".

Shame the dents guys couldn't do anything for the car either. :(

Thanks for putting on such a good day guys. Some seriously decent metal there even if you're not a massive Clio fan.

Car of the show? Bloors caught my eye more than once more from a clean pov and with the engine work. Amazing colour in the flesh when really clean.

I had to laugh at the guy with the RB v6 erm he cleaned that for 4 hours, the show was nearly finished fs!

Special mention to Charlie, I swear him and Munson would get on like a house on fire. Utter c**t and bloody goid company. And Scrooge great chatting mate.

Luke, robbo, greggles, sy dawg. <3

Fiesta ST-3
As said already it was a fantastic day out, brilliant location, attendance, activities and just a general great day out.

I look forward to next year.

DB.

BMW 440i
I had to laugh at the guy with the RB v6 erm he cleaned that for 4 hours, the show was nearly finished fs!

One of my biggest hates at car shows, dress the tyres at the very most, but enjoy the f*cking day you saddo's! Clean the day before and it's sorted!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
gally; said:
Special mention to Charlie, I swear him and Munson would get on like a house on fire. Utter c**t and bloody goid company. And Scrooge great chatting mate.

Luke, robbo, greggles, sy dawg. <3

f**k you then. Ha.

Good to put some names to faces.

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
I shall add my thanks to the staff of ClioSport for organising the event.

Thank you all for coming!

Was great to meet a load of new faces!

Shame I didn't get to meet Deeg or many more of you though.

I was the c*ck filming video all day.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Thank you all for coming!

Was great to meet a load of new faces!

Shame I didn't get to meet Deeg or many more of you though.

I was the c*ck filming video all day.

Ha, I came to say hello, but you were walking quicker than me. I was the at guy sat with the none Clio people at the back. I wasn't Scrooge's mate, fat dave.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Jeans and black polo shirt.

I was the one who said c**t slightly less than Charlie big potatoes.

Glad someone started this thread... Big thank you to all the admin and mods who helped plan the day! Top day out and incredibly well organised, appreciate the time and effort you guys must have put in to make the day what it was. Good to come and say hi to you all in the admin tent as well!!

Cheers
Sam

Id also like to add my thanks to all the staff for arranging this awesome day out.

Like to give special thanks for my award aswell :eek: It has took pride of place on my shelf!!! :D

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh I think I know. Sorry we didn't get to chat mate.

Ha, I was coming to say hello at the end, but you were f**king about with a camera that looked like it was worth more than my car, so I let you crack on.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Nice one admins, echo the previous comments: was a great day, looking forward to next year.

Also, raffle was awesome, hope it raised a good amount of funds for what is such a worthy cause.

Bus w**ker
As said, I had a really good day. Met a lot of new faces and saw some old (not a dig at SuperFastDan) ones too. Couldn't have asked for better weather tbh.

I'd list the people I spoke to but I'd only miss someone out and then they'd get all pissy, nice change for people to actually introduce themselves for once though instead of just expecting people to know who they were. Special mention for Gally though, dweamy looks and a hero for making a 800 mile round trip. <3

All in all for once I actually feel proud to be a member of CS. Thank you Admin type people. X

P.S. Who was the blonde in the Admin tent?

R

robclio182

Well done to all the admin team looking forward to next year already you guys done a GREAT job fair play
Free food , Goodie bag , and even won something on the raffle woo hoo ,
Also just want to thank all the guys who was in convoy with us on the way up and back Thank you all for being at the points you said and on time WELL DONE GUYS
Lets make it bigger and better for next year i say !!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Thanks to you all for coming!

Didn't get to speak to as many people as I'd liked but very pleased with how it all went :approve: