ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That VXR nutter, he's back.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
The guy's obviously a bell end, see that tiny spec of paint that he actually considered rejecting the car over, i mean, what THE f**k?

Lee

BMW M2C
He has a point about the orange spots though. Mine was covered in them, and is still due to be sorted. I'm not doing it, I have better things to do with my time.

I wonder why he feels the need to be in the photos?

Turbos.
Like the way he said he got good money for his older VXR, probably spent £50k on cleaning products.

" a bit of a sticker on the window which i queried but i knew it would come off so i left it.."

PMSL!

Maybe a repost - I did search.

Surely everyone must remember the fella who bought the VXR and spent a ridiculous amount of time detailing it straight from the factory.

Well, He's back, and on top form.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=81391

I would copy the whole thread, but it made my pc crash twice.

The attention to detail is unbelievable.
56k? ;]....

''Once the salesman had left i inspected the car then got my Paint aDepth Guage out ....The car was in good condition although i did spot a couple of blemishes and a bit of a sticker on the window which i queried but i knew it would come off so i left it..''

LOL

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I think the pics of his 2 mates, both taking a pic of the roof, is the saddest thing I've ever seen on the internet. Ever.

330i. E30 Touring.
So many things made me laugh. The biblical references on his exhaust heatshield...WTF?!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I want a job that pays as much he's spent on his car andhave enough free time to detail my car! lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Total tit! The engine bay looks pants too!

I appreciate the time, really i do, but get a fcukin grip!

182 FF & 306 Rallye
I think the pics of his 2 mates, both taking a pic of the roof, is the saddest thing I've ever seen on the internet. Ever.

That was the last photo I looked at before closing the thread! lol

loser.gif

have a word.. thats too far.

i can understand pride etc, but a cars like a human. they get scars, cuts, damage etc. i smashed a fog, damaged two wheels n ripped my bumper on track yday ffs. yet i still take care n look after mine as much as i can

mayb it gets the guy kudos in his realm of work but the degree of cleanliness and repetition he is doing baffles me!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Wonder if his mum gets annoyed at him living at home and using their garage all the time.

He clearly has issues. Stating that the white wheels were stressing him as he couldn't keep them clean, cleaning excess grease off the hinge's then buffing them. Needs to get out more.

Fpmsl - I knew that he had that car as I was speaking to a few bods who mentioned it to me. I see that he's gone & done a thread on it now.

Way over the top on a 20k astra, if it were a 50k car or so then yeah, but not that car.

Anal just isn't the word :lolup:

the redone wheels looked shite too

the bit when he is getting the ice done he spots 2 marks under the carpet

he says "Now this is was really upset about , although you couldnt see it as it was under carpet it was there.....I asked basil if it was possible to get to this after the ice install was done so i could get it resprayed over as it ruins the white...Absolute vandalism of my car when building..."
10.jpg

he is a complete TOOL

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Thought the chrome bits looked good until I seen the chrome plaque he had made for himself............. very romping.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Fpmsl - I knew that he had that car as I was speaking to a few bods who mentioned it to me. I see that he's gone & done a thread on it now.

Way over the top on a 20k astra, if it were a 50k car or so then yeah, but not that car.

Anal just isn't the word :lolup:
That level of ocd is only acceptable on a Zonda/Enzo(Vee?) etc, if you did that to an M3 you'd be a freak.

I'm just wonderting what price he got for the vxr ?? I bet he didn't get anywhere near to what he was expecting for it.
So all in all he would have wasted his time, effort & money detaling it up, just to get a few quid more than he would have if it was just washed normally.