ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That VXR nutter, he's back.

I think that some folk in here need to chill out a bit. If folk continue throwing insults around it will be locked & those involved will be warned (and or) get points.

I've said my bit, so play nicely.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think fair play to the guy.

Its his life cleaning cars.So when he gets his own new one he shows whats possible with his efforts,his income must be near to CS wages at least but its his finish that makes it worth the effort

If i had just won the lottery and had my lambo sat on the drive i'd be tempted to call someone like this to detail the car and put it away for the winter.

Dont know why so many people think he's so gay.

He is just fanaticle about what he does

Cliosport makes me laugh. Exactly who the f**k is anyone on this site, to stand in judgement of some guy on another website, doing what he loves? Take the time to read all of it, and you'll see that the end result is a stunning car. Maybe the VXR isn't to everyones tastes, but there's no doubting it's a quality project. If this was a Clio project on our forums, you'd all be sucking eachother off, frankly.

It's an Astra!??? OMGZZZZZZZZZZ. Wind your necks in. Some people on here are slating the actual car?? and driving around in a renault tin can FFS. I know which car I'd have out of a chav wagon 172/182, and a pretty rapid Astra VXR that's had that much attention put into its creation.

Uber LOL @ the brand name ignorance and plain wankerishness. It's an Opel for starters, and TBH the only difference between a Vauxhall badge and a Renault one, is that the former won't fall off into one of your twin buckets ;)

I say fair play to the bloke. It's not for me, and I can't understand why anyone would bother, but then I can't understand why some men suck c**k either...it's just life. I do know one thing - I'd have that car over any Clio. Top project, interesting read, and a great end result.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I'm actually speechless....I bet he's well interesting. Imagine the conversations him and his mates have!

Career choices. You decide.

1/ Sit in an office, tapping away all day on the internet, calling some stranger all sorts of names because you don't have the same interests as him.

2/ Get paid a fortune to detail supercars. Make so much money you can afford to do exactly what the f**k you want, all the time.

Hmmm tough choice ;)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
well this thread is longer than his and quite frankly far more interesting. someone please post this on detailing world lol. would love to see his face..............

i'm sure he's a fairly savvy bloke and will probably have published the log of his efforts with half an intention of laughing off the negative attention it was inevitably going to attract. it's all hugely self indulgent, but it's his own time and money

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
lol @ 4000 times this has been viewed, fair play to the chap but a tad weird

astra coupe on coilovers
mark dosnt get paid a fortune for detailing ;) its a hobby for him his full time job is somthing to do with advertisments

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Stunning car really, shame it's wrecked by those gash wheels.

In all honesty though, I'd rather go to the pub than do that to my car. Still, atleast he aint hurting nobody and he's doing what he loves, up to hi mat the end of day.

Clio 182.
The Engine bay looks amazing (other than all the crappy engraving) But, tbh, the guy needs to get a life.

I dont care whether its a crappy astra, a clio v6, a ferrari or a f**king veyron. Its a car. get a grip. Its not worth any more to anyone, than any other astra come selling time.

Elise 111R
Stunning car really, shame it's wrecked by those gash wheels.

In all honesty though, I'd rather go to the pub than do that to my car. Still, atleast he aint hurting nobody and he's doing what he loves, up to hi mat the end of day.

My sentiments too.

Really amazing what he's achieved both in detailing it and all the tasteful modifications he's done.

He must of spent some serious money as from the ICE you can tell he's dropped a couple of £'k to achieve what is shown.

I laughed to myself when i saw 4 Astras in his drive way... i asked my girlfriend which one did she think had 20 hours + cleaning and like me she couldnt tell the difference.

Oh well good on him...

PH1 172
Oooooohhhh get you! Almost as sad as you sticking up for someone you don't know, on a thread about another thread on a different website.
I think you're made of fail.

Granted i have not met him personally - but have spoken to him and been given advice by him on detailing. As Roy says - who is anyone on here to judge anyone else?

I think your attitude is a fail - and having a go at me makes things no better.

and THIS IS CLIOSPORT...... not f**king detailing world

congratrulations - well read off the address bar :D

my point was if you dont understand detailing or what this guy is doing then why would you follow a link from here to detailing world? Perhaps you spend too much time on your computer following links - your cool :)

Car is nice, Cant beleive he has put so much time into it. It looks good, but ffs.

Boot install looks nice, but i cant see the difference between the 50 coats of sealent, Each to there own.. I like having a clean car but i couldnt be bothered to clean that much.

E87 118d M Sport
tbh if i'd spent that long detailing a car, i'd be abit sceptical of driving it.
i spose he's added as much protection to it as possible, but would be a shame if a local chav (i mean intellectual and social r****d) came anywhere near it. - wonder if he keeps a shotgun under the seat!???