ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That VXR nutter, he's back.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
PENISAURUS. WTF. this is the saddest thing i have ever seen. theres more important things in life i just hope he never has to deal with anything truly traumatic............... like someone going up the back of him lol

PENISAURUS. WTF. this is the saddest thing i have ever seen. theres more important things in life i just hope he never has to deal with anything truly traumatic............... like someone going up the back of him lol

LOL wonder if he goes to any car meets? Should turn up and accidently just touch his car with your bumper, just to see him have a breakdown!!

E87 118d M Sport
just took me 15 mins to fully comprehend the 1st page (didnt realise there was 11 pages)

i think theres taking it too far. i like to think i keep cars clean (and have a repuation for it), but that imho is pathetic!

maybe i havent read the thread properly (and havent finished it yet) but

10k on wax..... WTF

A4 DTM/iceberg cup

LOL wonder if he goes to any car meets? Should turn up and accidently just touch his car with your bumper, just to see him have a breakdown!!

heard mondial blue on white look is in this year...........

german
"My goal is 51 layers"

I've got some better goals, like try and get a girlfriend. Anyone who has this amount of time to spend on an Astra is extremely sad and a complete loser

BMW 330d :)
Next he will be painting his exhaust!! Now that really is anal! ;)

Just think of the car he could of bought if he didnt waste so much £ on cleaning products! Aston martin? Lambo?

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
I feel sorry for the guy! Should of waited and bought a Megane R26.R!!!! Now thats a proper nurburgring special! A complete FAG! Was probably his mate jis he used for the paint correction!:clown:

Whatever your opinion you have salute the blokes dedication and attention to detail. Yes it's bordering on mental OCD but fair play if that what's floats his boat.

All that on a Astra ! pmsl

You used to be the biggest cleaning geek on CS your hypocritical fucker. That 182 only saw the light of day when it was washed.:rasp:

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Dont knoe if you people know but he detailed his Dyson one day!!!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
i do love that car though he needs a girlfriend and them wheels are w**k

Family Bus
OMG. Was breathing a massive sigh of relief when getting to bottom of page 1....then saw another 11 pages!! FFS!

The guy clearly needs to get laid tbqfh.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
one sad c**t! mrntal car but its a vauxhall! surely he coulda affored like a new m3 after all that!

pcing a hoover fukking weirdo! even taking pics of it in an under ground car park.

Last edited:
Guy needs mental help.

Bet he wanks over his car every night. Doubt he's a virgin tbh, cars have exhuast pipes.

Family Bus
LOL at the fact he took his hoover to the car park and photographed it.

Deary me.

Winner of the 'I need a life' award!

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Can guarantee he uses this wax as lube when he's having a w**k over his "detailing products"

8dcd8e02.jpg