ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thats better!

1.8 Civic EX
For those of you who may remember this thread from last week....

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=163233&highlight=meet

things picked up a bit this week...

If ANYONE of you lives in/around surrey the see the BIG surrey meet thread in local meets...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=164321

we were chatting to the owner of this pub we were at. they hold monthly meets for all sorts of car clubs from Clios (us hopfully) to Lambo's...they are such a great place and we would love to get a big monthly meet going on down there. If you interested please post in the big surrey met thread so we can get an idea of numbers....

we could even make a weekend out of it as there is a travel lodge next door to the pub!!

they will let us park up on the grass out side the pub (huge area, larger than our plot at FCS) and let us have the function room in the pub once a month for a big meet...no charge for the hiring of the room we just have to pay for food and drink...

anyway enough of my chatting here are some pics....(parked up on the golf Driving range behind the Pub!! lol)

DSCF21811.jpg

DSCF21931.jpg

DSCF22051.jpg

DSCF22141.jpg

DSCF22221.jpg

DSCF22241.jpg

DSCF22251.jpg

DSCF22261.jpg

C

Cupster

SP, lol. Bigger pest than me mate, only just though! lol

Yeah was quality last night. Nice one Matt, good lad for keeping up with 3 months driving experience did a better job then SP, lol

Jonny, you still upset at being screwed? lol

Girlie: Blowout luv!!! Gonna have to come round and drag you out of bed next time, oi oi ;) ....and sorry I aint replied to your email yet, will do shortly :S

Oh yeah, this is the link to the silvervision buying ting bling tringaling thing bloodclots that you wanted (OLLIE!!!);)
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160702&page=3

You dirty mob.

1.8 Civic EX
haha this SP thing is getting out of hand...we were talking about cakes here earlier as it's someones birthday...turns out i like Tarts! haha

Arctic Blue 182
Cupster said:
Girlie: Blowout luv!!! Gonna have to come round and drag you out of bed next time, oi oi ;) ....and sorry I aint replied to your email yet, will do shortly :S

ur the blow out by not mailing me sunshine!
was gona go, but then wen i found out u was going i went back to bed :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: not really bumface!

Arctic Blue 182
pics are good - so u had to do lots of manouvering and stuff, god job i werent there then cos my car wouldda stuck out like a sore thumb, u have them positioned really well! very good work, u should all be so proud of urselves!

1.8 Civic EX
girl182 said:
pics are good - so u had to do lots of manouvering and stuff, god job i werent there then cos my car wouldda stuck out like a sore thumb, u have them positioned really well! very good work, u should all be so proud of urselves!

yeah if you were there then we would of had an even number of cars so mine wouldn't be in the middle...now we can't have that can we!

plus probably lucky you wern't there being female! lol

Ad said:
fantastic pics...:)

Cheers mate!

Striped track ****
looks like a good place for a meet

need some more mk1's

might have to pop donw for the next one and stay

1.8 Civic EX
littlefrenchmusclecar said:
lol, i like the 3rd pick. everyone got there fogs on cept the valver. Does anyone have a valver with working fog lights?!

haha one of them works but it looked a bit odd, contemplated putting my phone in place of the duff one but decided against it....new bulb this weekend!

1.8 Civic EX
Cupster said:
^^ lol at fogs! bloody mk1's ;)

haha we even had an AA van driving round Asda car park for 30mins incase Midge turned up! lol I should have asked him if he had any spare bulbs...

C

Cupster

Oh yeah lol ha ha

Whos is the blue cup with the fried eggs on the front, lol :rasp:

LOL not forgetting my fried eggs lol still i've added me self to the group buy list i just hope im not too late!!!, ooo better news than that is i went into SMC renault and get a quote for a 172 grill and.......£46 (Jaw hit floor, BUMP) Thank you very much ill have one of those please kind sir, although got a feeling im gunna get a ring tellin me he's told me the wrong price, but fingers crossed it will come through.

1.8 Civic EX
well done lad! he's a quick learner is our Matt. gonna fit in real well here! lol

good to meet a new face and spread the love as it were! haha

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Cupster said:
Oh yeah lol ha ha

Whos is the blue cup with the fried eggs on the front, lol :rasp:

Alright you cheeky mofo....I've tagged onto that groupbuy thing now so I'll at least have one thing done before the next time i see you, unless we are meeting up again next week as i may not have them by then...

Right now i've just gotta find the money for the new exhaust and and springs....

Trying to keep up with you is gonna hurt my bank balance i feel...slow down on the upgrades will yer!!

C

Cupster

Lol, sorry ollie can't stop mate check my thread - new engine mount :approve:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
You complete git....

I've actually been considering doing that dog bone mount.
Another thing to add to the growing list of things to do....

LOL you two are gunne be a nightmare^^^^ hav to say Lee ur car does look fukin quality with the mods subtle yet sweet, yea Ryan can u let me know bout the nxt meet and that just PM an ill sort sommit out so i can be ther