ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The £20 Challenge! hehe.

seriously what is with orange centered text

PLEASE KEEP THE TEXT NORMAL ITS ANNOYING :)

other than that, you don't seem to know much about insurance. having your parents on WILL decrease it, and it doesnt mean they have to drive it..

Mondeo diesel barge
It's a 1.2 he's trying to insure for £3500 :rasp: Wonder what it'd be for a sport.

Anyway, there's bound to be companies that can give you a better quote, phone around and play them off each other.

Arctic 182 + yozza
Right i want an insurance on my own at the moment, No mum or dad on it.

no 6000, mile policy they piss me off cos il need way more.

The most i can find on my own is around £5,000 for the year!

If you can find me £3,500 or less for an insurance on my own policy i will send you £20 in the post for your time and effort, Im hopeless at trying to find a quote.

Name - Ryan Jordan
DOB - 22/09/1993
House Number - 84
Postcode - BL7 9YT
My first year so no crashes etc... No NCB no Pass Plus.
Use a random email address, just keep a record of it and its password so i can use it to check the quote you get me.
Car Reg - PK52 OCV
SDP

Right anything else just make up obviously resonable.

And try and get me a quote no higher than £3,800

If anyone will consider doing this let me know here, Cheers everyone!

dude there's massive other factors taken into account

how long have you had your license?
what's your occupation? (college/uni student?)
how many cars are in the household?
how many miles do you think you will cover?

i work for an insurer, i'm sure i can get it below 4k, christ!

Rusty Cup
It's a 1.2 he's trying to insure for £3500 :rasp: Wonder what it'd be for a sport.

Anyway, there's bound to be companies that can give you a better quote, phone around and play them off each other.

Just LOL...

insurance.png

^^^ having paid for 2 of them out right its kinda the least they could do!!

:L lol!

On a serious note, it doesn't really matter what car you drive or how old it is. It's all down to age and experience these days.

Keeping it on the driveway will be cheaper than a garage (f*** knows why).
Driving in the day rather than at night will save money
Postcodes have a lot to do with it, safest is A worst is B
Smaller engine size will be cheaper (but if you don't have ncb or a liscense for very long it won't make much difference anyway)

Clio 197
i understand what you are trying to do but do yourself a favour and dont put your personal details on a PUBLIC forum ! ID cloning is pretty easy these days and your giving it on a plate!

LY R26, LY 182
Did you get a reasonable quote yet? When I was 20 I had my first 182 (that was 5 years ago now) :( on a 05 plate and paid £950 fully comp with Elephant... 10k miles with a £400 excess & 2 years NCB. I put my mrs on it as at that time she was in the military, it dropped the quote by literally hundreds of pounds.

Now on a Megane R26 we pay £530 fully comp for two of us to drive it (both 25), although it's only insured for 6000 miles (only done 4500-5000 in the last year in it) and it has a £150 excess and 5 years NCB. Again, good old military discount. Like someone above said, you can put your folks on, it doesn't mean they will be driving it...

Also, agree with montana, although anyone could nick someone's plate details at any time, putting all your info on here is like giving scummy thieves and early christmas present...

Good luck with the quote... insurance is a scam though - I got married last year, phoned up to renew the insurance in Jan, price went up by £71 when I told them we were married!!! WTF! I thought it usually came down... And for context, last year was the final year I had to register two claims on my policy (one I wrote off my Pug 306 HDi in 2007, then a month later I was rear ended in a mondeo I'd just brought) and that cost me, wait for it ........... £26.46 extra to declare these. Apparently being married is more of a liability than actually crashing.... who'd of thunk it....

A

akimbo-slice

I'm trying to get insured on my car (06 campus sport) and the best I've had is 4700 for third party fire and theft and 5700 for fully comp

FormulaFord Ecoboost
I can get your a quote for <£1000 but please can you post further details.:

• Mother's Maiden Name
  • Sort Code
  • Account Number
  • Password for your online banking

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2TPq4do_GNkJgjTpsHx4H8-0Y_seZ0MRzgRXEe-SBLJWt6EML&t=1.jpg

Thank you please