ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Bad Car Advert Thread...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Check this f**king dinlow out! What a cretin.

"Focus 1.8 Zetec. No tax or test dnt no the miles"

That's it. Nothing else. Apart from these beauties...

20f1071b3a6e51f7313ed65353b6ddf6.jpg

0dbb0728034fe023de1ba0bc73bbf162.jpg

Lol! Some lazy t***s about..... I spent more time advertising my fridge on eBay earlier than these do with their cars!!!

"Took some parts for my self"
Some parts is a tad vague..... is that indicator stalk and gear knob "few parts"...... or engine and gearbox "few psrts"
[emoji5]

Facebook advertising is on a par with gumtree cars. That'll be the place to find crap adverts!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Some of those are class! That Focus is bang on some of the s**t I've seen recently!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Went to view a car in Glasgow yesterday, nothing like the advert. Didn't even get out of the car, literally drove up to it, spotted 3 things instantly not listed in the advert and turned round. Must of been using photos from when they previously bought it. Cnuts.

Listerine & Poledo
dont know the miles?
took some parts off?

did he just find it abandoned, nick the aerial and post it for sale? Has he even got the keys to the car?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
A lovely 52 plate orange 318 compact.

The bastàrd of the BMW family. At least it's RWD..... hero innit.

Fancy a 172 next. Monaco or Flamer preferable. Missed out on a Monaco with Turbines on ebay just after I bought the BM.

Not that I like Turbines but they were freshly refurbred in Anthracite.

PLEASE USE THE EDIT TOOL RATHER THAN MULTIPLE POSTING.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Fancy a 172 next. Monaco or Flamer preferable. Missed out on a Monaco with Turbines on ebay just after I bought the BM.
My Monaco is going in for a full re spray next month. You wait until you see that fucker. Will be the dogs b****cks!

Lovely colour Monaco. Doesn't photograph well though. Looks a Bit bland.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Agreed. I've detailed 2 or 3 now and I just love it, great colour. I'd be quite as happy with a Flamer.

I can't believe I've been viewing this thread and forgot I have one of the all time great, scruffy half arsed car adverts amongst my pics from my old phone!

Saw this sat in traffic. God we laughed!
043c932a623a3731817e14f0b8016876.jpg

Incase you can't read it.
For sell
Mot 27~7~14
100% good ingine
Dutch number plates
£600

I like how he guarantees the ingine is 100% good. And yes, believe it or not, it did have Dutch number plates. Good job it was mentioned in the advert otherwise I wouldn't have noticed....

1.7 cdti

Not that I like Turbines but they were freshly refurbred in Anthracite.
where was the monaco located ? I got rid of mine with turbines the other month

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Nottingham I think mate. Kinda anthracite colour with a fresh refurb iirc.

PH2 172
Lol it kind of is I suppose for some though? Especially when it was new? Lol XD

I think there is a law of diminishing returns,The more it cost in the first place,the maintainance costs stay the same,or expedentially increase to it`s value.
On the bright side,my next door neighbours sold up,and the new owners dont drive,and I`ve now got free off road parking in their car port,just for saying which the days the bins are emptied.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This is on a Facebook group I'm in.
It's a for sale advert and this is what they've provided....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424019510.932165.jpg