ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Beast - My cup 5 months on.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
WAZ HAPPENING, GANGSTAR I DECIDED TO EDIT THE POST I DONT LIKE BEING
HORRIBLE BUT U MADE ME LIKE THIS

Last edited:
  GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
Now now boys.
Everythings cool with me and adam now he knew i was just winding him up but i did find out he was paying THREE times more the amount i pay for my car and its on his MUMS insurance!!!
There are jealous people out there but do you really blame them when they have to folk out an arm and a leg by themselves just for their own insurance!
Anyway coming off the point for those who havent met him, his a decent bloke who has made his cup look dead tasty- i honestly think it looks the nuts now and i know one thing for sure when we next go santa pod his gonna make me eat his dust!! lol
So please guys back off and leave the boy alone.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
jph172 said:
Now now boys.
Everythings cool with me and adam now he knew i was just winding him up but i did find out he was paying THREE times more the amount i pay for my car and its on his MUMS insurance!!!
There are jealous people out there but do you really blame them when they have to folk out an arm and a leg by themselves just for their own insurance!
Anyway coming off the point for those who havent met him, his a decent bloke who has made his cup look dead tasty- i honestly think it looks the nuts now and i know one thing for sure when we next go santa pod his gonna make me eat his dust!! lol
So please guys back off and leave the boy alone.

Stop kissing his ass, He's a little Fag!!!!! lol.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'm looking forward to seeing the 5.5sec cup rip up the 1/4 mile. should make some good times by your estimates adam?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i thought he would be quicker since he is so quick to 60?

was it a greasy track?

Engles Mummy
Not making excuses but the car was pretty poor that day. Tyres were on the limit, suspension was poorly set up and the track was greasy. I got a 14.8 which wasn't bad first my first go. Would be nice to get in to the 13's lol, (I can dream can't i?)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
what you reckon you'll get? with the 5.5 to 60 you should be in the high 13's??

Engles Mummy
Not sure m8. High 13's would be nice but I doubt I will get it, I'll be happy with low low 14's. 13's sounds good though!

I'm going up there in april again, so we shall see!

Adam

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
high 13,s with a standard engine! NO CHANCE John C on here think he ran 14.2/3 at santa pod last time. Now his the boy you wanna race up the strip- i,d just let you overtake me adam lol
We should make a day off it, like last time so long as there isnt no cocky bikers trying to do wheelies we should be ok.
Its the torque seb- we just seem to spin on the line.
Ive managed 15.1 but just would be happy to get inside the 14 somewhere.
Now that would be an achievement with a full fat 172!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Re: BRUMY LAND & SANTA POD

Well Me and shabz did wait in like -3 weather but i know u said u appreciated it so im not complaining .

And santa pod that was blitz but i enjoyed it. Next time it better be sunny weather. i wont see u for a while coz im going on holiday for 3 weeks :D

LATERZ HOMIE :rasp:

PS Hope u still got ur car when i come back

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
FredYozzasport said:
james, timO did a 13.9 on a std engine ;)

Was this a cup thou Fred?
What exactly was the specs of the car?
Are we talking bog standard or standard ish as in no tb,s cams?

Lionel Richie
it was a cup

viper
r-sport
decat + full exhaust

thats all

he did a 14.0/1 on road tyres and a 13.9 on slicks

Engles Mummy
Those late 13 times is looking possible now. Only problem is I haven't yet chipped mine, waiting for that bloke to sell his piggy ecu.

audi S3
Jph172 - Well clearly you didn't know what acrebo was saying, because what you just said was complete b****cks and don't ever talk down to me, I don't deserve that. As for the rolling road it was my birthday family meal, so that couldn't really be missed.

lol when did you ever get the idea that I was complaining about being a poor college boy? Oh was it when I paid £800 for wheels or when I paid 1k for full body kit conversion? Do yourself a favour m8, before you go an attack me get your facts right.

This goes to all - Until you know me and you know what I'm about, don’t ever post up bull sh*t of how I get all my things paid for. You don't know me, so stop being so god damn judgemental.

lol I just can't believe how low some people can get. I know it all comes down too jealously but come on guys, try acting your age and not your dick size.

WELL WELL WELL

adam -------- how can i say this sinc you have owned your cup and a nice cup it is you have seemed to changed and gone from a top fella to a big headed prick who talks a load of bollox ya self any comments ya got me number

and by the way 5.5 to 60 and come on and at pod you was saying ya car was 180 bhp whos talking bollox now

Engles Mummy
What?

I just pm'd you asking for your number, ring me or send me yours. I don't want to talk by posting.