ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The best wau to listen to songs on my iphone through m car stereo

Polo Bluemotion
having just treated myself to an iphone s, and set it all up, im looking t getting an itrip style device to listen to my music wirelessly through my standard car stereo.

Does anyone have any personal recommendations on a particular device?, as looking online i can see there prices can range from £20-£70

Octy VRS
Honestly don't spend more than about £15 unless you want one that charges or has a cradle. You will get blips of interference on any transmiter the same as if you were listening to any FM transmission. They work best on batteries as the ac adaptors seem to give a slight hum sometimes. I've been through 4 or 5 different types and something like the below is the best value for money, no frills and is great for taking on holiday to listen in hire cars, hotel radios etc.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000S0XBE4/?tag=cliospnet01-21

Black Gold Trophy
I got the alpine ipod interface for about £30, its pretty good, accessing the songs from the head unit is not as straight forward as on the ipod itself, but its manageable. I dunno if it works with iphone though, I have the ipod 5th gen 160GB

Octy VRS
They aren't useless fella. I use mine daily. It's the same as listening to any radio station. 95% of the time you wouldn't even notice. Of course hard wiring is the best option but I just can't be arsed.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
They aren't useless fella. I use mine daily. It's the same as listening to any radio station. 95% of the time you wouldn't even notice. Of course hard wiring is the best option but I just can't be arsed.

maybe i just bought a s**t one then lol, my belkin one never worked i binned it in the end