ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the car 2 years on

b/g 182, meg tourer
found a photo that i took around two years ago of the clio, i fancied cleaning the car up a bit and going to take a few pics of it in the same location as the photo 2 years ago.

this is the old photo

DSC00319.gif

and this is how it looks today.

DSC01640.gif

DSC01643.gif

DSC01644.gif

DSC01642.gif

DSC01645.gif

just as tidy imo :approve: and a few modifications to my personal taste.
i took a quick vid too. (excuse the girly run) lol

th_tunnelrun.gif

the car has cost me a fair bit lately. new rear shocks, 2 new tyres, belt's service, mot, tax, insurance... all in the last 4 months! oh and i now actually own the car! i settled the remaining finance last week :D

and a couple more new pics (haven't posted any for a while)

DSC01597.gif

DSC01598.gif

DSC01599.gif

DSC01572.gif

thanks.

Italian 3.2 V6
That's a beaut, I wouldn't do anything more To it tbh, look fantastic!! Well done :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
That's a beaut, I wouldn't do anything more To it tbh, look fantastic!! Well done :)

:approve: thanks
i have no plans for it apart to keep well serviced, running perfect and looking spotless (or as near as possible)

b/g 182, meg tourer
Brilliant, nice to see something other than "normal" wheels

i really wanted ultraleggera's due to the weight and the look. i thought the oz f1's suited the ph-1 so i couldn't go wrong with the ultra's. still cant get over how light they are every time i have the wheels off.

thanks guys

Artic Blime 182
Very nice bud, video was amusing at one point i actually thought you may have just gone home an left the camera there. Does sound good though. I dont know of any tunnels near me :(

Very nice car indeed :)

E92 M3
lovely that car mate but if i was you just to finish this off i would look about geting the black insert for the front headlights

just a little thing but its the only thing i would do to it tbh

b/g 182, meg tourer
that a dent in the bonnet? :(

yes :(

It looked better with the fogs out, especially seeing as your going for that track look.
Good effort.

cheers. in the first pic the fogs were removed to make way for a cold air feed. i could be going back to that setup in the future, but i put the fogs back in for mot. the rear fog would not come on with the front fogs removed :S

lovely that car mate but if i was you just to finish this off i would look about geting the black insert for the front headlights

just a little thing but its the only thing i would do to it tbh

i looked at getting black inserts for the lights a while ago. i think they would look great and finish off the front end. but i dont want to have to pull my lights to peices. unless someone wants to swap a black set for my silver ones? can you even get black xenon ones?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
when i watched that vid all i could picture was some pikey stealing your camera

b/g 182, meg tourer
so will the non xenon ones from a cup etc... fit straight onto mine with no problem? no cutting, re-wiring etc?
hmmm, if its a straight swap im going to look into doing this :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
You can still have Xenon's Mate just most 172 came with Xenons with a darker surounding behind the clear lens

b/g 182, meg tourer
awesome, cheers andy. sounds like a pretty straight forward swap then :)
will check ebay and put up a 'swap thread' in the wanted section.

Nimbus Megane R26
got same exhaust but yours has better induction sound. Whats involved in removing cold air feed?

b/g 182, meg tourer
got same exhaust but yours has better induction sound. Whats involved in removing cold air feed?

pulling the air feed out of the airbox, the top feed. thats it really. i have removed the acoustic valve too tho. search for a guide if need be on here.