ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the car 2 years on

black gold 182
i was just going to say the same thing - luke shall we clean the motors up real good and get some snaps? maybe couple vids?

b/g 182, meg tourer
Bad Ass Black! ! !

Looks pukka... even after 2 years.

thanks mate.

Very nice mate. Always liked your car.

Like the way it looks on the road :)

:eek: cheers. yeah i do like the way it looks on the road. my mate with an evo8 told me it looked mean :cool: that meant a lot from him.

Looking good luke :)

I think we need a peterborough mini meet with photos!

sounds like a good idea. we need to rustle up a few people.

Cracking example that mate, makes me miss my BG :dapprove:

get another ;)

i was just going to say the same thing - luke shall we clean the motors up real good and get some snaps? maybe couple vids?

yeah, been wanting to do that with a few local people sometime. now the weather is improving it could be a good time. we need to decide a date when we are all free and get a thread up in the local meets section.

black gold 182
Yeah im usually free so one of us should start a local meet thread, i tried but dont have the privileges! ur whoops, didnt pay my fee when i thought the clio was going lol.

black gold 182
also - there was a lad in a black/gold 182 who i spoke to at the shell garage in orton centre, anyone on here?