ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Nipped out shopping last night to get some stuff and seen this

PHOTO-2021-06-20-13-17-41 2.jpg

PHOTO-2021-06-20-13-17-41.jpg

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
No picture yet, but noticed a 19 16v cab appear at the little garage round the corner from me.

It’s white which is a shame, but might have a wander round to take a look at it tomorrow and see what it’s like.

I know that even the thought of buying it is a terrible idea, and whilst I loved my old one that was 20 years ago now and imagine they are nowhere near as good as I remember.

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Ha yes, that's the one! Such a shame.. Looks like it could be a nice one under all the dirt.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Saw a car yesterday on the M42 that I didn’t know existed, BMW Alpina XB7 (2.5 ton and 613bhp).

Not sure it actually need to exist either 🤮🤮 well not in the Uk anyway.

I was driving so didn’t get a photo, but here ones off the net to make all feel I’ll.
1624736104235.jpeg

Last edited:

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
What a monster.. Still in those photos it looks better than the Rolls-Royce Cullinan that overtook me two weeks ago.

I don't think I've ever felt so small in the Clio when I saw the wall of grille and headlights come up behind me!

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Did Syon park classic show yesterday, took couple of F’s up with my mate.

It’s hilarious watching the reactions to the F40 on the road. People risking their phones out the window on motorway etc, crazy.

Can’t attach pics?

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Did Syon park classic show yesterday, took couple of F’s up with my mate.

It’s hilarious watching the reactions to the F40 on the road. People risking their phones out the window on motorway etc, crazy.

Can’t attach pics?

Cruised up in a vetrorisina Ferrari 308 in convoy with an F40 to the show and first thing I photographed was a mk2 golf GTI.

E1D4412C-41CD-4A46-8C5B-6CF95739466B.jpeg

And prob one of my favourite cars of the show

7EC68F95-25C7-4883-98ED-ADBB690DCCA6.jpeg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Seen this absolute beaut around but normally I'm driving.

Managed a terrible sneak pic outside the shop today.

I love the direction they're going with it.

20210630_110351~2.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The dogs ears make it look happy, but the eyes tell a very different story.

That dog doesn't want to go back with the kind of people that do that. Poor fucker.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
The dogs ears make it look happy, but the eyes tell a very different story.

That dog doesn't want to go back with the kind of people that do that. Poor fucker.
he knows that if he stays still for too long, they'll paint him yellow too.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a red Carrera GT the other day but was on a motorbike at the time so didn't get a chance to take a picture. Hadn't seen a red one in the flesh before! Was out near Goodwood so perhaps coming back from something there.. (Wednesday night I think)

Joah

ClioSport Club Member
What a monster.. Still in those photos it looks better than the Rolls-Royce Cullinan that overtook me two weeks ago.

I don't think I've ever felt so small in the Clio when I saw the wall of grille and headlights come up behind me!
Based on the same body shell, they are mahossive.. seen a few in the works car park.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Couple of spots today. Can't remember the last time I saw an E46 M3 in the wild. I actually saw this one twice today. Middle aged bloke, covered in tattoos, built like a brick s**t house. Was driving it like a total helmet.

PXL_20210703_112815415.jpg
PXL_20210703_112903045.jpg