ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi S3 - Juice'd

Megane R26
LOL!

I do prefer doing them at home, but quite often people only want machine polishing, which I'll do as long as they are competent enough at the cleaning process, which a lot of people are these days, they just lack the confidence/skills to correct paintwork. So, not much gear to carry around really.

Surely you could get your gear into the S3 JD?

It's fun when you forget something :)

Totally agree on the correction rather than detail. Most people interested in this sort of thing only require this, as they quite fancy doing the rest (tyres, interior, wheels, plastics) themselves.

I could, but not Karcher etc. And like to know I have water pressure and a local zap supply close by. And a garage lol.

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
You'd be suprised!! I've got far too much kit now.. Also got a few Fatmax toolbox thingie thats taking up a fair whack! Will be looking at a Kranzle K10 in the Spring as this alone will improve things greatly.

Thinking about it, I used to get a fair slog of kit in the S3. But, it wasn't ideal. Too many scuffs/scrapes apearing on the boot plastics and always running the risk of catching the leather.

Wonderful thing supplied with it, owner bought it from Audi, it's a boot liner with velcro to attach securely to the material in the boot. Bloody good!

But like you say, don't want to put the rear seats down and fill with brushes, buckets etc and like you say Jim, scratch something.

M2 Competition
I haven't Dan, it hasn't had any time spent on it at all. Not even a jet wash down. Nor have I had time to actually get the camera out! Promise I will soon.

Post one as it is you tart! Dont need to take your shoes off when you come into Dan house.