ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
View attachment 1443883

Edgeware Road. Surprise surprise

Cheap as chips!
498FCFF3-EB1C-4ACF-8779-9029EF431A91.png

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Literally parked up , getting the kids ready.
My wife was wondering what my problem was as I was fumbling for my phone. " Need to send a Force India a WhatsApp and post it on CS".
It did sound mega and it's a really pretty car. I love the rear lights.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I have never seen a single example of Zagato actually making an Aston Martin look better than it did as standard. Bloody awful looking things in my view.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I have never seen a single example of Zagato actually making an Aston Martin look better than it did as standard. Bloody awful looking things in my view.

Glad I am not the only one looking at that thinking it looks hideous!

And how much 😬

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Saw this on the road the other day.. road presence was mental. Not sure what all the decals are for.

4F74DD4E-939F-4661-AEEE-AB85CB3D44E5.jpeg

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I love a Virage Vantage, that F-Type looks like a Mondeo coupe with those headlights. Still nice but not as pretty a the current model imho.

Yes the Virage was stunning!

Agreed on the F-Type, I’m not a particular fan of the facelift, plus the rear end looked unchanged too.

Lol!!
Tbh I'd probably want to stand in the road just to get a better look at it. I've seen a couple of current GT3 RS's around, but that thing's on a whole different level!!

Saw one of these last night (also in silver) Never seen one before. After hitting Google, I've found out that it's a Toyota Will Vi. It's right weird looking! WTF ??
Apparently it's Yaris underneath.

toyota-will-front.jpg
toyota-will-rear.jpg

This or a 570S/MP4-12C, so much performance for the money!

One went past me on the motorway the other week and I reckon he was easily doing on 150+. The first I knew about it was when it was passed. s**t myself tbh.

Sounded good though.😂

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Saw this Viper a while back but was scepitcle about it being real, the missus said she's seen it a few times near her work.
Came across it again today in a car park, checked the reg and it's a legit Viper, not the car of my choice to put a baby seat in but hey, each to their own, I do love these and I think it's the only one I have ever seen in the flesh.
1dfd2be23c56691a9da772bf2d5a1966.jpg
75849716398a87eb306dcf62569e34cb.jpg
3a22637215defb0900126e72494206f7.jpg
5e3a174b179d9a68d030c0fe37c8942f.jpg
4304ff6e906bd733960f0e267d3ea61d.jpg

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Saw this Viper a while back but was scepitcle about it being real, the missus said she's seen it a few times near her work.
Came across it again today in a car park, checked the reg and it's a legit Viper, not the car of my choice to put a baby seat in but hey, each to their own, I do love these and I think it's the only one I have ever seen in the flesh. View attachment 1445284View attachment 1445285View attachment 1445286View attachment 1445287View attachment 1445288

Love those!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Got overtaken by a Tesla Estate car yesterday, I'm not up on their range but didnt know they did an Estate