ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The chances of that.

BMW E92/Audi S3
We just ordered a pizza and the delivery driver was driving my mates old 172 from 2 years ago.

Anyone else coinsodently bumped into their old cars? Weird feeling.

clio 182 black /gold
I sold my Corsa to a guy i worked with. He let it go after i looked after it. I hear it is still going.

320d
Doubt i'll see my old 172 again, its over in Durham. I see my 1.2 everynight on my way home from work, sold it to my dads mate.

Seen my 182 twice since trading it in 2 weeks ago.

If I ever see my old ph1 172, I'll do my best to buy it back.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Last time i saw my old clio it had a hoooge exhaust, neon's and half silver/black tints :(

I made a good job making sure i'll never see my mini again too sadly :dapprove:

Sold an old Corsa to a friend at work, a week later he rolled it. Couldnt belive it after all the work that I had done on it. Lol

Evo 5 RS
Reading fail?

Sold mine to a local lad who attends meets. It's looking pretty f**king sorry for itself now :(

No not at all, just didn't fancy starting a new thread ;) although for input - I had possibly the mintest 4th gen Honda Prelude in the UK and sold it to a lad down the road. See it occasionally but it's a little worse for wear now

Last edited:
I keep seeing my old Mk2 Golf 16v and it makes me cry. I loved that car so much. The Clio is faster and more fun though :eek: