ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Chris Harris thread

An orange one
That's a great video this week!

I was in awe at the flying part. How did he manage to not barf???

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Thats a seriously incredible video. That machine! Amazing engineering.
I remember Thrust SSC coming to Norwich airport - got a signed poster of it :blush: Definitely getting my name on the fin :up:

Also how f**king tall is Green??

An orange one
That looks dreadful!!

At least you could spot the old c63 on the road pretty easily, that looks like a C220 cdi :(

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Impressive but im very underwhelmed with looks and sound. The video may be dulling the grunt down though.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I watch all of his videos and I enjoy all of them, there's just something I can't like with Harris.
Not that it matters, he's not trying to f**k me, he's just putting across an enjoyable video.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Car looks average, & i hate that sodding iPad thing on the dash.
But, Chris Harris' videos really are utterly fantastic, his description of the car is brilliant, & you get a real "feel" for the car from your sofa.

dk

911 GTS Cab
impressive car, was on the verge of ordering one, but i don't want a saloon really and couldn't wait for the coupe of convertible, maybe for my next car.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Really enjoyed those 2 vids, like them to last longer, his FRS video can't come soon enough for me.