ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Chris Harris thread

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Apologies if has been discussed before ( yes i "used the search button :butt: ) but has anyone subscribed to the XCAR channel. It's not bad, good varied content but the presenter can be a bit annoying

Megane R26
20140730_231754.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I don't care how good he is and I do think he is btw,but I simply refuse to pay for youtube video's.

I hope he works that out soon and leaves the site.

Listerine & Poledo
No surprise that the videos are being pirated already. Shame, really, but not unexpected.

If a company cuts off 90% of its demographic through making them need jobs/money, then yes, this was only ever going to happen

Not a 320d
[video=dailymotion;x245v9a]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x245v9a_drive-plus-living-with-a-ferrari-ff-chris-harris-on-cars_auto[/video]

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Ferrari FF is one of the ultimate supercars that does a bit of everything.

However that finance he got was shocking.Did he say 45k down payment and 6 months at £1400 a month and then hand it back.?

Surely he wouldn't have lost that much if he owned it out right.?

Not a 320d

However that finance he got was shocking.Did he say 45k down payment and 6 months at £1400 a month and then hand it back.?

Doesnt sound like it was a 6 month agreement rather he will get rid of it after 6 months. Sounds like Finance for 3 years or something rather than PCP.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
just cancelled my subscription, was hoping for some decent content, seems there isn't any so i'm not paying for it.

53 Clio's & counting

All I can figure out from that is he must earn a s**t load of money

clio 182 trophy
All I can figure out from that is he must earn a s**t load of money
The cost of a brand new M3, which you own outright and can keep until it's time is up or drive a ferrari for 6 months and then have to start all over again. i don't get why you would waste money like that.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Not surprised he's jumped ship, Drive basically became the chris harris on cars channel.

I stopped my subscription as i'm sure others have due to the lack of content.

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
IMO the paid content had to be short lived, people will just search elsewhere for similar stuff that is free to view

Great news. On Saturday I emailed the Drive+ team stating my dislike of the lack of updates from him, Spinelli and Farrah, alongside the lack of updates from all presenters of Drive+. I mentioned I would terminate my sub if this was to be the way of Drive+... just done so on hearing this news.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I believe the words on Twitter were "how to kill drive in 4 tweets".

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Yep me too gally.I hope he sticks with the driving cars we aspire to own one day.All be it 2nd hand when they've lost 50k lol