ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Clio has gone and been replaced with....

2 weeks ago I picked up my first Focus RS. As soon as I picked it up it went to Midlands Car Care for a week to have an enhancement detail, wheels refurbed and sprayed gloss black, vents sprayed gloss black and mud flaps fitted. The car ended up looking like this

car3.jpg

shiny.jpg

I was very pleased with how it has turned out
).gif
It didn't stop there though, I have already ordered a short shifter and I am just about to place an order for some Eibach springs. The plan is to take it all to Pete @ Demon Performance Centre. Whilst I am there I am thinking about having an upgraded torque mount too.

The plan is to eventually run about 420bhp which I am planning on doing over the next few years as I don't want to get bored of the power too quickly. I am currently unsure on what to get next but there are a few group buys going on and really want the exhaust to have a bit more of a bark.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Lol at the flaps.

Lovely motor barring the above.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely mate. Great gloss. What Lsp was used?