ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The clio so far..Comments welcome =)

renault clio 1.2 16v
Never really made a thread about my clio because didnt really do much to it...but started doing a few bits and bobs...just thought id share my progress so far =)

This is when i got it standard

Photo0339.jpg

Then i got HiDs for it

Photo0352.jpg

Photo0355.jpg

Then got Sport Top grill and got 182 alloys and gavce it a clean =)

Photo0807.jpg

Photo0814.jpg

Photo0810.jpg

Just gave it a clean and what not so though ti'd share..
Got a clio 172 bumper on its ways should be here by next weekend..
gonna get a insert off a 182 bumper and cut out and get a small backbox...none of theese that go 'BOORRRRRRRRRRR' down road just give it bit of umpfff...

So comment are welcome just though tid share anyways cheers

Nik

Enjoy your £60 fine when the cops pull you over for your headlights. They look ridiculously bright. Get rid of them asap imo.

The rest of the car looks good mate :)

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Good effort , looks in really good nick, bet you're really proud of it.

Must agree with some of the posters though, unless you have projectors and self levelling forget hids, they'll make you very unpopular and will most likely fail the MOT.

Please lose the silly bulbs. They're a hazard to other road users and they don't even look remotely like xenons anyway.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
you copied my colour scheme :( lol
looks good apart from the Xenon conversion.
I'd look into getting some 1*2 Xenons from either ebay or on here

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Aside from the dangerous headlights, it looks good.

Get some 1*2 projector units if you want HID bulbs. They're cheap nowadays anyway.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Those are the rules, Roy.

Anything negative or warning someone about something dangerous will result in this bullsh*t.

I bet if you posted pictures of your car with bald tyres, you'd still get the mongs posting 'CS Police yadda yadda'

Those headlights are dangerous. End.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks half decent mate but lose the headlights.

Look like football stadium floodlights and from experience can cause accidents.

Indeed. Polite and constructive feedback in a thread where the poster is explicitly requesting comments, and some fanbelt jumps in with a show of displeasure at any negative opinions, yet doesn't even comment on the car. IQ of a tree stump.

renault clio 1.2 16v
Ahh i see what every one means but there legal on the part of m.o.t due to the fact they have a headlight pattern...the only thing they can fail on is the fact they dont have auto leveling and they dont have washers on head lights...there not stupidly bright or dangerous...that picture is off angle when i was messing about and looks decent...but i can see what people think... there a HiD conversion kid at 8000k..think it gives a decent look at night/evening but cheers for comments =)

and paint work had a nice clean yest...washed it...dried...clay blocked it for it first time in its life...washed again and dried then polished it...only thing could of done was wax but didnt have any :p

nik

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Even the pic of them in the daylight shows the light going all over the place.

renault clio 1.2 16v
aye i see what you mean but if they have a beam pattern on the m.o.t headlight alighnment tool..so..
but do respect on peoples opinions

nik

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
My m8 has lights like these and they are just stupid he finds it funny that they hurt peoples eyes so I told him I will find it funny when he gets pulled and fined!

And the same for you if u don't take the stupid fuckin things off or have them fitted properly!

Disastra Coupe
My m8 has lights like these and they are just stupid he finds it funny that they hurt peoples eyes so I told him I will find it funny when he gets pulled and fined!

Or worse, he blind's somebody and they crash into him... In which case then they say 'why did you crash?... oh the illegal headlights?'

But, that aside the car does look very smart otherwise.