ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Clio Track/Show Car

306 turbo diseal
Well after selling my last clio. i had my next clio already lined up a mk2 1.2 16v caged road rally car. It currently has a 1.6 16v engine sat in the engine bay, but it needs wiring up and plumbing in. It has the Omp cage bolted in but the bf will be welding it in and adding extra braces in aswell as seam welding the shell. Currently the car is black but deciding on whether to keep it black or have it resprayed in pearl white.

General plans for the car are to tidy the shell up, get the engine running and get it on the road. Further along the lines i want to get it on a set of coilies and set of 15s and having it usable for track but also looking good for the shows.

anyways im chatting on now heres some pictures of the clio, will upload new pictures when the bf collects the car this weekend.

$(KGrHqJ,!rQE-ZUfRNh+BPtV)GNbow~~60_12.jpg$(KGrHqJHJBYE-hJ+FSMgBPtVw+4d4w~~60_12.jpg$(KGrHqJHJD!E-lNe4wtkBPtV)MSjE!~~60_12.jpg$(KGrHqR,!jYE-cm8By9PBPtVw61wiQ~~60_12.jpg$(KGrHqZ,!qoE-ZNZNpn6BPtV)(Zhuw~~60_12.jpg

Ph2 172
This was a steal on ebay i almost cage the cage off him for £300 but car obv sold to you!!

Nice buy

306 turbo diseal
It was originally up at 700 but didnt sell and once it was relisted at 600, i had to sell my car to make sure i could buy it. So yes i managed to beat you too it :p. The bf collects it this weekend and then he can make a start on getting it wired up and such and ill be getting my hands mucky so he wont be taking all the credit for it. Time scale is to have it show/track ready for the Fast show 2013.