ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The CSF 2022 Picture Thread

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I need to do this next year.

Wouldn't have a clue who any of you are though. How do you know? lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Everybody knows someone. So just find a person you know (you know me) and walk round with them. They’ll know someone else, so chat to them. Then when they start chatting to someone else, chat to them. Etc etc.
That’s all I try to do. Otherwise you end up not meeting anyone.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member

I rely on be very recognisable, that way I don't have to remember anyone's names, not that I could if I wanted to, my mind isn't what it used to be and it used to be shite, so these days i've got no chance.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
By talking to them.

I did opt for the kissing on the lips approach to begin with but @Touring_Rob used tongues too quickly for my liking.
Immediate fingering was too much wasn't it.

@eugegall I think in person would be your thing, @Cookie can't deactivate his account when he is standing infront of you 😎

(Sorry cookie, should-have-come)

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Everybody knows someone. So just find a person you know (you know me) and walk round with them. They’ll know someone else, so chat to them. Then when they start chatting to someone else, chat to them. Etc etc.
That’s all I try to do. Otherwise you end up not meeting anyone.

Yeah true mate. As long as you promise to hold my hand?

You walk up to people and introduce yourself mate.

Oh wow is that how you do this? lol

By talking to them.

I did opt for the kissing on the lips approach to begin with but @Touring_Rob used tongues too quickly for my liking.

I like to kiss too. So this could work.

I rely on be very recognisable, that way I don't have to remember anyone's names, not that I could if I wanted to, my mind isn't what it used to be and it used to be shite, so these days i've got no chance.

😂😂 I'd know you from a mile away so its working mate

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Who are you?! 😂😂

* couldn’t ever forget you, even though you’re literally half the guy I met last time!! 😘

Big_Steve_T

ClioSport Club Member
Just do what @Big_Steve_T did and ask every random person in sight if they're Kyle🤣🤣

I swear at one point he parked up on track and started asking marshalls if they were me😉🤣
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Was 1 step away from getting an announcement put out on the PA System... Was determined to track you down
200.gif
:LOL:

I noticed that on this thread was proof of the encounter... and true to form, you were hiding your face from the Camera! :cool::LOL:
1658131939695.png

Last edited:

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Was 1 step away from getting an announcement put out on the PA System... Was determined to track you down
View attachment 1603247
:LOL:

I noticed that on this thread was proof of the encounter... and true to form, you were hiding your face from the Camera! :cool::LOL:
View attachment 1603249
@dann2707 nows the time, you know what to do!

As a bystander I witnessed the coming together of you both and I was half expecting to see Davina McCall to pop out of the bush and film it as an episode of long lost families.

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
I need me some Enkeis.

What happened to this Mx5? was there an issue?
Couple small issues, boost pipe popped off at one point and it got a bit smokey when some some oil got thrown onto the downpipe, all good though

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Couple small issues, boost pipe popped off at one point and it got a bit smokey when some some oil got thrown onto the downpipe, all good though

ahhhh, it was turbo'd. Did see a bit of smoke. Smart motor, can't beat a set of RPF1. Having a look at some for mine now :ROFLMAO:

The other MX5 was supercharged?

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

I'm a social r****d but survived the day. You just need a little ice breaker, 2 years of playing Warzone with people on here is about right.

@Daniel is right though. I was a bit lost at first but recognised @Yorkshire Pudding, wandered over to him after the first session on track and people started coming out of the woodwork then.

Might have to do the full weekend next time. 👍

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I'm a social r****d but survived the day. You just need a little ice breaker, 2 years of playing Warzone with people on here is about right.

@Daniel is right though. I was a bit lost at first but recognised @Yorkshire Pudding, wandered over to him after the first session on track and people started coming out of the woodwork then.

I drove through the main gate and spotted a wild @Cub. walking towards a blue Alfa. That was me sorted 😂

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member

It only takes one loud mouthed gobshite you mean 😂

Not once this weekend did I bump into anyone that was a bit of a knob, either they steered clear of us or just that everyone is so chilled and sound

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Just remembered that I got some random video as well...short clips only
View attachment 1603255
View attachment 1603256

Balls, forum says the campfire one is too big to upload. I'll upload it to YouTube comment subscribe.
What the f*ck did you film that on, an iMax cinema camera?
Can't watch them, they crashed my laptop and my Fisher Price phone.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I drove through the main gate and spotted a wild @Cub. walking towards a blue Alfa. That was me sorted 😂

I came back in from the track and there was something blue in my space one time. 😲😲😲

It was almost like I'd stuck one of these up.

s-l400.jpg