ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The CSF 2022 Picture Thread

What about the white mk1??

If you have any of the civic or cup racer they'd be much appreciated.

Uploaded to the CSF gallery along with a bunch of others. Got (atleast) one of each other car that was on track at the time before I started to melt in the sun and went to try and find some shade... which is hard on an old airfield šŸ˜‚

Link is https://photography.calamita.uk and the password is 'paraglider'

There should be a "Download" button once you've selected the image to download the full version.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Cheers mate! Once you get the rear wheel steering dialled in they handle great.

Unfortunately itā€™ll be going up for sale soon though.
I couldnā€™t stop looking at it all weekend. Itā€™s absolutely stunning!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Love this. I may be biased but I think itā€™s the nicest looking in itā€™s class by miles!

You should defiantly make me an offer for it now..
Iā€™ve always said an M140 would be my ā€˜quick daily driverā€™ if I had the money. But I actually think one of these beats it. You just donā€™t see them on the roads but theyā€™re a proper eyeful of a thing.

Sadly, Iā€™m so poor that tramps mock me. So Iā€™m not the buyer for you. šŸ˜‚

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Wish I couldā€™ve made it, no vehicle and the mrs had to work sat night :(. Will definitely try to make it next year.

Some potential photoshop material in here at least šŸ˜ƒ

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Picture of me in the pizza queue with my bucket hat on šŸ‘Œ it did f**k all to stop me getting crispy in the sun though.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah sorry I should have made more effort to speak to people šŸ˜‚ everyone just seemed to know everyone and I didnā€™t have a clue
You absolute arse! Why didn't you just say 'My names Ben, I have the Mr Bean avatar and I have no mates, can I be yours'? I'd have put you in the circle of Daves and bonged you.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah sorry I should have made more effort to speak to people šŸ˜‚ everyone just seemed to know everyone and I didnā€™t have a clue
I find it best if you just abruptly go up to people or just wave. All weekend I was talking to people I'd never met before but got on with them like a house on fire

At one point I was in the middle of 3 conversations and @SharkyUK came to say hi and my brain fell out of my earšŸ¤£šŸ¤£