ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cup is coming of the road tomorow!!

PH2 172
Im taking the Cup of the road tomorow to get a few things done to it Im getting.

Respraying the Front and Rear bumpers,
Getting Turinis resprayed Anthracite,
Lowering the car on Apex 40mm springs,
Painting Calipers Silver
Doing an oil and filter change,
Doing a full valet on car including electric polish

Will get some pics up of it when the car is finished before and after pictures.

Last edited:
  PH2 172
You think yellow will look good then Cuz want them to stand ot over my turinis Where can i get yellow paint from good paint

personally mate i would do them silver or black but i am sure halfords do the yellow paint for calipers.

PH2 172
yeah thats what i want it to look like nice and tidy will get some before and after pictures of the car cant wait till its finished and i aint even started it yet lol .

PH2 172
The springs were fitted at the weekend The new 3/4 front number plate has arrived. My dads now in the process of preping the wheels ready for him to respray them hes also going to start preping the bumpers this week ready to paint so if all goes well will have her back at the end of the week fingers crossed will have pictures shortly.

PH2 172
Well some people say they do but iv heard some good comments from people who say they are good and they had as much fun with them as they did with there coilovers and iv had them on various cars there only stayin on the car untill about september october then ill buy my H&R coilovers.

PH2 172
Wheels are now primed and ready to be sprayed the the grommits on bumper are smoothe and bumpers are primed ready to be flated down so if all goes well will have the car back by the weekend fingers crossed

PH2 172
the car is now finished will get some pics up soon when teh weather gets better so i can give her a ice clean.

LY R26
get some pics up mate, sounds good, i will have a look next month at combe as might do my wheels anthracite soon.

PH2 172
yeah ok mate still gota rub a few runs out the wheels my dads heater fuked up wen he was spraying them and where it so cold out there a few little runs but there come out looks so much better with anthracite wheels and my dads gota redo the front and rear bumpers as i rushed him and he electric polished them the day after spraying them as i wanted my car finished that day and he went through but he guna redo them in summer but looks ok had the washer jet grommits smoothed over looks so much better now.