ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Dark Side

dCi 100

Hello nice clio people. I have just purchased myself a 1.5dCi (providing my loan application goes through).

Some of you already know me, Hannah, Jilly B and those lads Hannah and I met up with at the Shire Horse Centre on the Bath Road, but those that dont...

Hi :)

Ziel Nurburgring

There was a heavily modded saxo around Mhead a while back, blue with white viper strips, very low and engine works.

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 24 January 2005

There was a heavily modded saxo around Mhead a while back, blue with white viper strips, very low and engine works.
LMAO i remember this. sh*tter.

[Edited by Dust on 24 January 2005 at 1:21pm]

Oh yeh, Hi and welcome!

Quote: Originally posted by Dust on 24 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 24 January 2005

Slightly modded!!

I think i have seen this one, bright yellow with 4 great big exhausts sticking out the back.

Probably a 1.1..i think i left it behind in my diesel combo van!
LMAO i remember this. sh*tter.

[Edited by Dust on 24 January 2005 at 1:21pm]

Oh yeh, Hi and welcome!

Quote: Originally posted by Elle on 24 January 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 24 January 2005Welcome

Its not a slightly modded bright yellow saxo is it?[/QUOTE]Fraid not, its blick :D

You South African
;)

Welcome BTW

dCi 100

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 24 January 2005

Hellooooooooooo! :D
Hello miss Jill. How are you lovely? It seems I have copied you with my vehicular choice yet again. :oops:

Hey lads, dont worry about the sharks, Im no rookie ;)

dCi 100

Quote: Originally posted by Noblelima on 24 January 2005

Hi, welcome! Do you mean Hannah aka 172gal? :D
Nah, her name is just Hannah on here I think but she does have a 172 cup