ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The everlasting ph1 ITB Build **GREEN-BUILD STARTS AT PAGE 100**

BMW E46 330i Touring
Re: someph-ing different...........

Nah leave the black roof idea mate, the boat's already sailed on that one IMO.

I reckon some plain black plastic mirror covers would be a nice touch, though.

Presume you got a job with FastCar? If so, how?! I would love to get into this kind of thing :(

BMW E46 330i Touring

Worth a try anyway... I was leaning towards Prospeed but am undecided on stealth or a single exit cut-out.

Will wing you an email if I get a chance tomorrow dude, exciting news update. :)

1.8 8v RSi

bloody hell that was a long read. love the car and work done....keep it up....gloss black vynal roof FTW!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

respect for reading it all... i will be thinking up some future plans for this shortly, needs to be tasteful too

ITB'd 182...

you at eurofest tommorow? would love a good look at this. love the attenetion to detail

Track 172 & Golf R32

not a fan of the roof.. but do suede the dash.. have you thout about a ph2 172 rear bumper ? it would look spot on then !

clio sport cup

you live in bath then? i used to work at future many many moons ago...

just read it all neill

looking good mate, not too sure about the roof but whatever you do im sure it'll look awesoem, keep up the good work

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

not a fan of the roof.. but do suede the dash.. have you thout about a ph2 172 rear bumper ? it would look spot on then !

nah mate, it is a phase 1, i am sticking to my guns on that, if i wanted a phase 2 bumper i would have bought a phase 2...lol

you live in bath then? i used to work at future many many moons ago...

i live south of bath and commute in mate, what do you do now?

just read it all neill

looking good mate, not too sure about the roof but whatever you do im sure it'll look awesoem, keep up the good work

respect you guys for tralling the whole thread to read it, thank you for the compliments chap

ITB'd 182...

the only reason i would by fast car is to see the progress thread. also to see how they are gonna wined the "wurzle" up!!lol

Golf TDI

interesting read , bet you get lots of attention ..as the wheel/yellow combo stands out alot ha ha looks good though ;)

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR

what a quality read.... every credit fella...;)

Love this car, seen it once in flesh as you drove by.

Looks good :)

Come give me a ride sometime ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

i will hopefully have an update shortly, some small ideas, some big ideas....

i could put updates like i put 2 new tyres on the front and gave it a service but i wouldn't want people on this forum think that it can't spin in 4th gear...lol

M

mini-valver

Pmsl! Fair enough man. Whats the avatar all about??

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

old joke...will change that back now...lol

shame bout the vts......long live the clio, heard good things about that

M

mini-valver

Saw it in another post so bumped this to see WTF was going on!

Aye, loved the VTS mate, cracking car. Clio will be around for a while yet dude, tyring to think of ways to do stuff thats different to everone else, only problem is, as soon as you do it, some other c**t copys!

Cant wait to see your next update mate, love it.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Aye, loved the VTS mate, cracking car. Clio will be around for a while yet dude, tyring to think of ways to do stuff thats different to everone else, only problem is, as soon as you do it, some other c**t copys!

couldn't put it better myself mate....lol...has really annoied me that, i have ideas, hopefully most will be original.

funnily enough just booked the car in for a certain piece of work in the last week of november........yay

M

mini-valver

Awesome, get some updates going mate!

Qashcow

yea but were cheap skates.

better not show you what ive done with my intake then lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

just for you chaps

just a small selection of ph-otos from the weekend.

ph-reebone.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

ph-reebonedt1.jpg

ph-reebonedt2.jpg

got loads, over 70, but just don't like half of them.

recent changes include, new front tyres, a service and a fiat punto ariel.