ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The everlasting ph1 ITB Build **GREEN-BUILD STARTS AT PAGE 100**

TrackCar & F30 330d
Re: someph-ing different...........

The car just looks fantastic. Brakes are brakes really. if they stop you better than the old ones then there a winner. They will look good when they'er on. EBC green stuff are a bit poo on the track tho.
I also decided to have Yellow Calipers and my mates said the green stuff pads looked a bit wierd next to the yellow. But after a while the green turned to black from the dust and i now just clean the calipers to make them shiny yellow again :)

TrackCar & F30 330d

The car just looks fantastic. Brakes are brakes really. if they stop you better than the old ones then there a winner. They will look good when they'er on. EBC green stuff are a bit poo on the track tho.
I also decided to have Yellow Calipers and my mates said the green stuff pads looked a bit wierd next to the yellow. But after a while the green turned to black from the dust and i now just clean the calipers to make them shiny yellow again :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

cheers guys appreciate that

well the mint wheels.....um....well

went there this afternoon to get 4 tyres fitted, i can't disclose the reason i visited here rather than my usual tyre place but i did.

well i had to wait for ages
watch the monkey struggle to fit the wheels after putting the new tyres back on the wheels

oh and yes come away with my lovely yellow rim quite badly damaged....

quite happy with there service.....not

BMW E46 330i Touring

^Doesn't sound good... I'd get some new lightweight, rare wheels to compensate.

I'm happy with my Greenstuff's although mine doesn't go near a track. Not sure all the hassle is worth it for the rear's though, they're basically for show. But, I understand why you've got them and why you 'need' to fit them and impart your opinion.

Don't let the mag do things to your car that you don't want them to :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

^Doesn't sound good... I'd get some new lightweight, rare wheels to compensate.

I'm happy with my Greenstuff's although mine doesn't go near a track. Not sure all the hassle is worth it for the rear's though, they're basically for show. But, I understand why you've got them and why you 'need' to fit them and impart your opinion.

Don't let the mag do things to your car that you don't want them to :)

lol.....not good no mate, i am on the lookout for something different, may contemplate selling the oz's or maybe px / swapping them for something else, will see. i will be speaking to bath HiQ about it, and maybe goodyear as i think thats who own / run HiQ.

2 wheels are now in the hallway downstairs next to the radiator drying after being touched up

dude i had my brakes done last christmas but my rears seem to have a lip on already, i will keep my old bits or possibly sell the lot when the new stuff goes on. i don't really see it as hassle, shouldn't be too long and it is going in a supplement for the mag so i won't be fitting it anyways.

as for the mag influencing me, don't worry about that mate, i can always choose what i want to go on and not, no big bodykits here.....thats not what the mags about anyways....

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

as some will know or have seen the yellow / black oz's were up for sale, wasn't particulalry bothered whether they sold or not...but they have.

collected this morning by another member with what will soon be a ph-reebone-mobile-rep.....lol

anyways this is how she currently stands.... its like having 2 cars but not

124_0008.jpg

124_0009.jpg

i now have a bit of wedge in my pocket to look for something else...not sure what i will go for yet so will see

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v

haha like then with the red rim, wouldnt mind something like that for mine tbh

172 Race Car

as some will know or have seen the yellow / black oz's were up for sale, wasn't particulalry bothered whether they sold or not...but they have.

collected this morning by another member with what will soon be a ph-reebone-mobile-rep.....lol
Not worried about people copying anymore then?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

well mines not going to look like it anymore is it.....lol

this chap seems to have thought up all the same ideas i had a while ago, mine is changing now so his will basically become what mine was

You, same thing in this thread and the same in another thread.

Sure the new wheels will be unique for the time being anyway mate, Just unfortunate that it may not always be the case.

Looking forward to seeing them though, any idea when they will be on the car ?

Qashcow

so long as theyre not going the colour im going :) but tbh, not many people will be that daft...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

You, same thing in this thread and the same in another thread.

Sure the new wheels will be unique for the time being anyway mate, Just unfortunate that it may not always be the case.

Looking forward to seeing them though, any idea when they will be on the car ?

i think they will be pretty unique mate, tbh i think most members won't know the brand and probably wouldn't consider buying them.

as for when they will be on the car, not sure, i have to measure up for them over the weekend, then i have to order them on monday. i will find out then how long the'll be

so long as theyre not going the colour im going :) but tbh, not many people will be that daft...

nah mate, not going your colour

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

It's all in the detail

indeed it is chap.....

more mods coming soon,

I have sorted some other wheels, i have taken measurements for these and should hopefully be ordering this week, not sure how long i will have to wait for them but it will be worth it, they are a bit special.

received a new dashboard today, this will be going in soon with a few other mods, such as my new carpet that i also received, both from the guys at cliospares.

the above and a few other mods in the very near future means this car will be changing quite a lot in the near future. keep eyes on the thread if you are interested

Golf TDI

its like reading a book at the end of the bloody chapter , got to wait now for the updates and see what the " change " is lol whatever it is im sure it will be for the good .

Evo 6, E92 320d

yer sorry about that but some of the mods are pretty special and i want to be gay and do a big reveal

Like waiting a month for the new fast car only to find out the update was an oil change;) lol

I wish the wife beater would hurry up and post the pics though ;)

BMW E46 330i Touring

Lol, his wife's safe, it's all the sports 'people' that try and compete with him on the Roller Disco floor.

Lol, his wife's safe, it's all the sports 'people' that try and compete with him on the Roller Disco floor.

women turning up to the roller disco wearing mens shell suits be warned.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

pmsl at all the banter...banter on

How special? Am I going to think they are special do you think?

i think you will like a certain part of them but generally you will slate the car as it is not as hardcore as yours...thats my honest opinion on the subject

what you seem to forget though is with my track - BASED car is i have to drive it 40 miles to work and back everyday and i don't have the luxury option of another vehicle...this is not an argumentative comment, more a constructive one

172 Race Car

I think we need to have a chat sometime, you seem to take me too seriously.

I have not forgotten that the car is a daily, you have done more than I could put up with if it was my 40mile a day car, and I have never slated the car, only in jest. Not everyone has to be as silly as me with the stuff they do. Mine is a HOBBY, not a form of transport.

Everyone seems to think that I dont like their cars if they havent ripped them to pieces. You seem to forget what car I had before this one.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

What happend to the EP3?

Or was it a wind up?

it was a colleagues, it was a wind up to see how the cliosport fraternity took it.....perhaps i was bored one afternoon...lol

he is thinking of selling it soon now though, he has a hatchi, lovely car, mint mods

I think we need to have a chat sometime, you seem to take me too seriously.

I have not forgotten that the car is a daily, you have done more than I could put up with if it was my 40mile a day car, and I have never slated the car, only in jest. Not everyone has to be as silly as me with the stuff they do. Mine is a HOBBY, not a form of transport.

Everyone seems to think that I dont like their cars if they havent ripped them to pieces. You seem to forget what car I had before this one.

perhaps i am a villain of my own type of humour as i am usually quite sarcy when it comes to forum posts, the fact that yours are usually based in humour skips me as i am sure some of my posts do to others...

i want to go as far as you have with yours jay but i still want some comfort there, there are still lots of plans left for this car, after i get the next few bits sorted its pretty much down to the handling and engine side of thins...can't wait to get into that, 1 thing at a time though.

ITB'd 182...

Realy liked the EP3! Shame, i took you seriously :(

On a more relivant note, When you fitted you buckets did you fit resistors under your seats to stop the air bag lights coming on?

When i get some i mite need some guidance ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Realy liked the EP3! Shame, i took you seriously :(

On a more relivant note, When you fitted you buckets did you fit resistors under your seats to stop the air bag lights coming on?

When i get some i mite need some guidance ;)

no i didn't mate, my light didn't come on i don't think, however i then removed the airbag ecu from the centre console, you would usually have to plug something in the relevant hole to stop it bridging but as my light still didn't come on i didn't bother

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

made the order for the new wheels yesterday, not sure how long they are going to take but can't wait, got to sort tyres for them soon

they are 16's