ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The everlasting ph1 ITB Build **GREEN-BUILD STARTS AT PAGE 100**

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Re: someph-ing different...........

well i am sure i have written up that the new wheels will be about 3-4 weeks...i think...so thats when they will be done, may have another surprise in the next week or so though,

but interior wise that should be the next 2 - 3 weeks also, unless you want to see what i am going to do today too.....

Breaking mk2 DCI

hate this website its putting me 1 step closer day by day to doing this myself,

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique

Jesus, I just spent hours reading the whole thread, all 27 pages!!! Thats a serious amount of work man, credit to ya and keep it up. Have to say I was a bit dubious when I saw the yellow paint but shes actually turned out really well. Did you ever do anything with the bonnet, after you took off the sound proofing thingy? Looking forward to the next updates :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

cheers everyone, the bonnet has been left as is shorty, however i do want to do something a bit different with it but that will be fair while again yet as i am still doing lots of other bits before that

update in a bit

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

well i had some time to myself today so decided to hit this whilst i still had chance...not very interesting but more progress i suppose

all out

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

pretty empty

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

and the centre console and handbrake cover...(this is still an everyday car btw)

IMG_0530.jpg

side trims

IMG_0531.jpg

my collection of screws / bolts.....i bet these don't all go back...lol

IMG_0533.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

If it was me neill, I'd leave the door sill plastics in. (bottom of 6th pic) The amount of f**king retards that get in my car and manage to get their porkchop feet tangled in the wires is no odds to nobody.

Just a thought.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

put it this way, its out for a reason......and i haven't said it won't be going back in......all of this is merely in preparation....

did you want the wheels next weekend yes dan? i have maybe sorted something else, i will be finding out asap this week

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Deffo mate. My mate is desperate for his Oz's!!

ITB'd 182...

put it this way, its out for a reason......and i haven't said it won't be going back in......all of this is merely in preparation....

did you want the wheels next weekend yes dan? i have maybe sorted something else, i will be finding out asap this week

Cage?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

it could be yes...but imo that would be total overkill, the other problem is i have cleaned it before, and most of the cleaning products contain silicon.....

silicon is not flockings friend

I meant to say just the front plastics like centre console, handbrake cover & side trims, just as its your everyday car so for the little weight you'd be saving flock it, but like you say its keeping it clean! just my opinion mind. Im doing the same as you, rear stripped but front as an everday car

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

yer, i did think about that after i had the other bits done, but what i am going for i think will work very well..

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

oh aswell as the new wheels i have ordered that are taking 3-4 weeks, i have just ordered another set that should be here and on the end of this week, these ones i will use until i get my others but these will also be my track wheels.......

looking forward to getting these too.

s1 williams/106gti

my 106 is stripped.bored of 2 seats now and cant be bothered to put it all back together:dead:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

nah mate, these will be purely for track, the yellow bits will probably be staying as the road wheels may have a small hint of yellow, and there is a yellow theme going through the interior

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

not THE new wheels...but some new wheels none the less...

after selling my yellow and black oz's i had been running around on a mish mash of my own spare silver wheel and some i borrowed from Daniel which were silver and also red / black (limica's old ones)...

well dan needed them back to get his project moving so i needed to sort some wheels out... here is the outcome...

I decided upon some Wolfrace Pro-lite's in white, these are perfect for what i need, not massively expensive and in 15's will suit track work very well, and being multi-spoke will air the brakes well too...

these will stay on the car for a few weeks i expect whilst i wait for my very special wheels to come and then these will be resigned to track work for this year and maybe winter wheels next winter...

here's the pics anyways

arrived

IMG_7579.jpg

IMG_7601.jpg

IMG_7602.jpg

IMG_7603.jpg

IMG_7606.jpg

IMG_7608.jpg

IMG_7612.jpg

IMG_7615.jpg

comments welcome

Golf R/Leon FR

they look loads better on the car

was unsure from the 1st pic.

white wheels look good on the ph1

Breaking mk2 DCI

hmm dunno bout the white with silver, but bet they were good for the money, id do them black with a yellow pinstripe round the edge, but nice nonetheless,