ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The everlasting ph1 ITB Build **GREEN-BUILD STARTS AT PAGE 100**

BMW E46 330i Touring
Re: someph-ing different...........

Look nice mate, the thick tyre sidewalls make them work better than I think they would with a low profile.

White and silver always struggle, but they'll do the job for a few weeks. Flourescent yellow for track, though.

Qashcow

never been toooo keen on white rims on silver clios but they dont look bad at all. as you said anyway, theyre track/winter wheels so who gives a monkeys :p

can guarentee they'll look better than mine will do shortly lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

hmm dunno bout the white with silver, but bet they were good for the money, id do them black with a yellow pinstripe round the edge, but nice nonetheless,

^^^^lol....thats been done to death dude..... i am happy with the stock finish, can't be assed *****ing around with after market painting, just not as durable...

perfect for track work, they come in black with a red pinstripe from wolfrace too

cheers garf, ads, bomber.....yerp they are perfect really

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup

Look fairly nice, cant belive i'm saying that about wolfrace wheels :quiet:, paint them silver & they would look pretty stock.. but as you've said, track wheels, brake dust wheel eat them :evil:

M

mini-valver

I actually really like it. Keep them on! Nice wheels, never seen them, before....

Breaking mk2 DCI

^^^^lol....thats been done to death dude..... i am happy with the stock finish, can't be assed *****ing around with after market painting, just not as durable...

perfect for track work, they come in black with a red pinstripe from wolfrace too

cheers garf, ads, bomber.....yerp they are perfect really

i get ya with the finish yeah, but still there only part time wheels i'll let ya off,
lookin forward to seeing the new rims

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Look fairly nice, cant belive i'm saying that about wolfrace wheels :quiet:, paint them silver & they would look pretty stock.. but as you've said, track wheels, brake dust wheel eat them :evil:

they come in silver also...i was debating between the 2 actually..white will be fine, may have a couple of additions to the wheels..we will see

dave - wolfrace do quite a few new sets now...

M

mini-valver

With 90% Fast car discount?

What do they weigh in 15"?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

lol at the discount......

um...think they are 6.2kgs.....so not the lightest wheel by far, but this car isn't totally about the diet

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

door cards are now complete so will be collecting them, and re-assembling the whole interior next week...can't wait

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

i know you want me to ask, what stickers?? if they are wolfrace, i am meant to have them....lol

do you want to put our 2 spare tyres together and sell as a pair mate? mine is also a michelin.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Good job I kept them before throwing the boxes out then! lol.

Ring me, before I get infractions for spamming.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

well i have spoken to them today.

they have been made, but not assembled, possibly then end of the week they will be finished.

172 Race Car

I am expecting teddy bear wheels tbh, but with a twist!

pedo bear wheels ftw!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Look what I just found....

Seems like years ago.

03072007498.jpg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

had today off to work on the car,

all the insides are out now, have re-routed the wires / hose going through the back now so they sit behind the rear quarters so that will tidy it up,

all the tar has been removed from the rear and its all ready for paint which will be on saturday.

have picked up my door cards too....... pics tomorrow

Qashcow

were you painting it before you saw mine? cant wait for the door card pics, i want to see zee progress :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

update...

so i had the day off to work on the car yesterday, this was to collect the door cards and prepare the interior for painting...

all the gear

IMG_0552.jpg

the dash top

IMG_0554.jpg

before with tar spots / sections...

IMG_0557.jpg

midway through de-tarring, propper sh*tty job, a hammer and a chisle then panel wipe and a blade...took about 1.5 - 2 hours

IMG_0558.jpg

then after de-tarring

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

i also re routed the rear wires were i could, this is so i have no view of the wires when everything goes back in, where i could i have now run the wires inside the wings.

this is the wires coming back out of the wings by the rear lights

IMG_0560.jpg

next up was to take the front carpets out to make sure these don't get painted, these are being changed anyways..

so seats out

IMG_0568.jpg

then everything else

IMG_0573.jpg

so it is going back in tomorrow for the rear to be painted, and then re-reassembly of everything else.....

such as the door cards etc..retrimmed a little like this maybe..a sneaky peak

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

more updates then