ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The everlasting ph1 ITB Build **GREEN-BUILD STARTS AT PAGE 100**

Re: someph-ing different...........

ur like a kid that can't wait to get hold of his sweets. i'm not jealous really ... xXx

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

i am..... i am hoping i can get them rubbered up and on beofre i head to dieppe..

if thats the case i could maybe collect the bumper off you on the way back mate

Qashcow

wish i was doing this dieppe thing (if you mean the RS trip?) cant justify it at the moment though

:( delays ftl! Also if they arent up in 2 mins then I wont get to see them untill tomorrow!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

It's all gone wrong... I'll let Neil fill you all in. :(

pmsl......i love you..thats whats wrong

he didn't get back til 5.15 so i got the snaps then had to travel home...

here they are

front

IMG_8030.jpg

IMG_8032.jpg

rear

IMG_8033.jpg

IMG_8034.jpg

IMG_8037.jpg

172 Exclusive... For Sale

Bloody hell they look really wide, look awesome from what I see, can picture them on car.

BMW E46 330i Touring

FLOL, you're just as bad as all the *****s on here you love to hate so much.

f**king 9" fronts - loving the illegal-ness of these sticking their fat asses out past the arches.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

FLOL, you're just as bad as all the *****s on here you love to hate so much.

f**king 9" fronts - loving the illegal-ness of these sticking their fat asses out past the arches.

lol....i am playing up to the people that seem so desperate to see them...lol

8" fronts, 9" rears, they are measured tyre seat - tyre seat, this makes them 9" full width front and 10" full width back, these will have stretched tyres,

ads, they will not be illegal as long as the tyres tread is inside the arches mate, thats the law...just got to get my rubber stretch on

FF RB 182

WTF's that stuff on the inside? Looks like silicone sealant.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Wasnt expecting stretched tyres/wheels that wide

well i thought i needed some pimping show wheels, i have the wolfrace for ripping/track use so thought why not do something a bit different, as said i think you will like there style / pedigree, they are superlight mate, used alot on caterhams etc

WTF's that stuff on the inside? Looks like silicone sealant.

it is indeed silicone, its because they are split rims, this needs to be on them to stop air leaking when the tyres are on