ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The everlasting ph1 ITB Build **GREEN-BUILD STARTS AT PAGE 100**

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Re: someph-ing different...........

test fitting without rubber

front with wolfrace, 6.5x15's
IMG_0614.jpg

front with new wheels, 8x16's
IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

rears with wolfrace, 6.5x15's
IMG_0609.jpg

rears with new wheels, 9x16's
IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

get your poke on.....

Vw caddy tdi

Think the rears may scrubb a little!? hows bout some pics ov wheel face?

RB 182 Cup

Looking sweet Neil. Put everyone out of their misery, and post a pic of the side of the car!

Petrol Blue 182.

wow going to look sweet! my porker wheels stick out the back like that and they rub badley! how low is your car mate?

its slammed, but he will have to raise it on the rear. will look sweet once the arches are rolled.. the stance will be ace

Petrol Blue 182.

rubbage!!! :D, ive had to get my adapters machined down so the tire wall is just inside the arch :(

BMW E46 330i Touring

Cracking, all ready for some sweet negative camber on the rears... that'll stop the rubbing ;)

Fronts look perfect width.

M

mini-valver

Pmsl! The rears look f**king massive!

Get some rubber on them, gimp em up good.

Rb 182

Neil i hate this!

I keep getting my hopes up only to be brought down by no face on pics.

Why dont you love me!!

;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

wow going to look sweet! my porker wheels stick out the back like that and they rub badley! how low is your car mate?

as low as it can go on the rear

rubbage!!! :D, ive had to get my adapters machined down so the tire wall is just inside the arch :(

Cracking, all ready for some sweet negative camber on the rears... that'll stop the rubbing ;)

Fronts look perfect width.

possibly fitting camber shims, not much but will get some camber going

Pmsl! The rears look f**king massive!

Get some rubber on them, gimp em up good.

tyres ordered today

all Toyo Proxes 4

fronts - 195/40/R16

rears - 205/40/R16

i can say that the wheels will be on and all will be done within the next week and a half, so pics ain't that far away..

Qashcow

ive got proxes4, they do the job just fine and dandy. i chose them for looks over the T1-R's or whatever they use now. the 'arrow' shape tread is old now

Qashcow

grip seems fine but tbh, i never use the car hard enough on the road to test it on corners. or rather, my ability isnt great enough!

wheel spin easily in the wet, but what doesnt? i have nothing to compare them to in regards to wear but im impressed. this is my 2nd set on the road wheels, i had a set of 4 on all last year. fronts lasted 7k miles but that was hard summer abuse, bedford twice, rockingham. my new set have done oulton park and didnt look used.

although, that last part isnt ideal for grip on a track lol. R888's will be track tyres of choice this year for me

Mk1 Clio F4R'd

Shouldnt rub too much with that size rubber on the rear. Maybe stick some spacers on :p

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

i doubt i will be pushing it with the stretch on those anyways chap...

Savi - deffo not going to need spacers...lol

LoW clio Sh*t...&..

did you had to make any modifications though?? those wheels are quite wide..

BMW E46 330i Touring

they're not just dished venoms dude, getting the right shade of yellow must've taken hours...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Ben my collegue got the fronts fitted, the tyres are on the rear but not stretched to the seats...he tried doing it with hairspray and a flame...FAIL

= frazzled hair, eyebrows and burnt fingers....oh and unseated tyres...lol

i just had to journey to boots to get burn freeze spray and savalon....pmsl.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

because they couldn't do it / didn't have a bead blaster...

now on, spoke to some local friends tonight and the rears are on also......off to g-werks in the morning to getting everything set up / sorted, can't wait to pick it up even though i haven't dropped it off yet

ace, my mates corrado had his supercharger setup at g-werks... ahh that cars a beast, ill tell him to come down when u are coming down to mine.. little meet.. pics x

Qashcow

neil, wtf is your answer phone message lol. need some assistance re dash removal...... by 1pm

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

for those that have kept on that they don't know...

and that they want to see,

a week after i test fitted just the rims to the 172 here is some pics.

rim2.jpg

rim.jpg

Image Billet 95 finished in satin black.
front - 8x16's
rears - 9x16's

http://www.imagewheels.co.uk/

measured these up ages ago and put my order in, then just had to wait, now they have the stretched rubber on and the car has been delivered to g-werks for the weekend to have the set-up stance worked on. more pictures then

IMG_8086.jpg

http://www.g-werks.com/Site/

BMW E46 330i Touring

Nobody cares what time you got home, if you have no pictures you may as well go back to bed.