ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The everlasting ph1 ITB Build **GREEN-BUILD STARTS AT PAGE 100**

clio mk2 ph1 172
Re: someph-ing different...........

picked up a copy of the mag earlier, i must say well done dude looks good in the mag. cars a credit to ya!

+1 pleasantly suprised with the rest of it aswell. not as bad as i remember it being when i was 18/19.

good feature on yours though and some good pics too

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

am passenger in a road trip on saturday, so will be purchasing it for that. i look forward to the time i'll have with the cover and your face ;)

maybe one day you will meet the real life thing...lol

picked up a copy of the mag earlier, i must say well done dude looks good in the mag. cars a credit to ya!

+1 pleasantly suprised with the rest of it aswell. not as bad as i remember it being when i was 18/19.

good feature on yours though and some good pics too

thankyou very much chaps, also credit to the handy work of BTM, RS Fab and TDF...
good pics - thats what you get for a midnight shoot on your birthday with a great photographer

i have a massive brain apparently! learnt something new there!

thats called creative license chap

Lionel Richie

you lied about me? tell the birds in the "MISS FC" competition i have a massive c**k and i'll forgive you

creative license and all that ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

you lied about me? tell the birds in the "MISS FC" competition i have a massive c**k and i'll forgive you
creative license and all that ;)

the shoot was monday and yesterday, and i didn't attend it, bad luck there...lol
if i meet one in the future, i will genuinely tell them and then report back to you with 100% genuine answer.....lol

Lionel Richie

sweet, if you need help judging let me know! You can add a prize for the winner if you want, dinner with me and a free bottle of Roylhipnol :D

I've already sent Neil a text asking for the number of the lass with the pink stripe in her hair ;)

Car looks mega in the mag, very proud to have worked on it. There's an excellent quote from a stunningly handsome chap on the front cover as well! LOL

DB.

BMW 440i

Lol, Send an FC girl this way while your at it! ;)

Saw the car this morning, love it!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Lol, Send an FC girl this way while your at it! ;)
Saw the car this morning, love it!

lol...will sort one in the post monday morning, pm me your address
thanks for the kind words on the car

Just sat and read all 73 pages of this - awesome blog and awesome car
Absolutely love the cage - given me loads of inspiration for the cup now ;)
Glad my pics have come in handy :D

73 pages, appreciate the effort but you must of been bored...lol
any questions on things i may have covered and you aim to do, don't hesitate to ask,

thanks for the pic btw, lovely

172 Race Car

Had a good read of the feature in the mag. Very interesing to see the work in progress pics. Shame they are not on here but I understand you need to keep something back for the magazine.

Oh and the quote on the front cover is now untrue ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Had a good read of the feature in the mag. Very interesing to see the work in progress pics. Shame they are not on here but I understand you need to keep something back for the magazine.

Oh and the quote on the front cover is now untrue ;)

ah yes, you were visiting this weekend, you read one of matts copies then?

Yeah i will be putting the pictures on here and writing it all up at some point, but obviously wanted to showcase it all in the mag first. The work is yet to be finished so once that has happened i will update massively.

lol at the cover quote, it was correct at the time of print...that i am happy with, also knowing that the only other clio that has the same is a proper race car is kinda cool...

did it all go ok, pm me info if you like, would be cool to know

73 pages, appreciate the effort but you must of been bored...lol
any questions on things i may have covered and you aim to do, don't hesitate to ask,

thanks for the pic btw, lovely

LOL I just read the posts with pictures ie. your updates

I want that cage - I got a lad on the stand to open your boot at autosport international while I took some pics of the cage. I was positively drooling haha

172 Cup

Just had a read of the whole thread and what a brilliant build mate. Really loving the new engine build, really been considering going a bit further on my engine and this is defiently making me want to do it. Had seen the car when it was first dropped up Freds and it was looking good.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Bought the mag (Cheaper than buying a new hat)

Impressed with it mate! :D (The car and the mag!)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Just had a read of the whole thread and what a brilliant build mate. Really loving the new engine build, really been considering going a bit further on my engine and this is defiently making me want to do it. Had seen the car when it was first dropped up Freds and it was looking good.

cheers for the kind words mate, and appreciate that you read the whole thread,

Did you ever find out about the Yorkshire Old Skooler cruise matey? :)

i do yes chap, it will be in issue 290, to give you an idea which issue that is, issue 288 is currently on the shelves

340i

Good article in Fast car Neil... Only had chance to read it today!

Where the photos taken near Costa Del BTM ?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

indeed, the beautiful estate of fredricks palace...
cheers for the kind words...

looks like the seats are on there way, got something else lined up, just deciding whether to shift the harnesses at the same time also...will decide this week.
have my new custom ITG filter through...
should be receiving my new small battery, cage and cable this week
just sorting measurements for some custom Magnecor HT Leads

my first trackday is booked for april 2nd and llandow in wales...should be good

172 Cup

Will be very good day at LLandow. At least there is plenty of people there will some good track day knowledge for advise etc

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

these come today...yay

custom ITG filter (Hyundai accent dimensions but with square corners and finer foam for better airflow)

PICT0003.jpg

Powervamp PV25 battery, cage and cable

PICT0006.jpg

340i

Hyundai FTW!!! :D

Your desk makes mine look absolutely pathetic BTW :(

Last edited:
  182 trackday racer

That battery and holder is looking sweet where did you buy that? Directly from Powervamp?

BMW E46 330i Touring

Lots of red on that whiteboard mate, you missing your targets/deadlines?

Megane r26

cool had a quick flick threw this thread an your car is awesome. i saw it at autosport/pistonheads show an love what you have done with it nice one dude :cool:

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car

wow cool desk :)

mine's covered in paperwork and invoices - uncool :(

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Lots of red on that whiteboard mate, you missing your targets/deadlines?

wow cool desk :)

mine's covered in paperwork and invoices - uncool :(

red on the whiteboard ads - thats just our whiteboard to show were people are each day of the week, the board to the left of it as you look at the pics is our flatplan....
elliot - its alright yeah, i know i have quite a cool enviroment to work in, not many could get away with prodigy / mark b & blade etc etc at quite a loud volume in there office

cool had a quick flick threw this thread an your car is awesome. i saw it at autosport/pistonheads show an love what you have done with it nice one dude :cool:

thankyou for the very kind words, appreciated

Megane r26

red on the whiteboard ads - thats just our whiteboard to show were people are each day of the week, the board to the left of it as you look at the pics is our flatplan....
elliot - its alright yeah, i know i have quite a cool enviroment to work in, not many could get away with prodigy / mark b & blade etc etc at quite a loud volume in there office

thankyou for the very kind words, appreciated

no worries dude it also gave me a bit of inspration after seeing it in flesh to sell up me saxo an get me arse into gear an buy a 172 which i did that following week :cool: