ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The First Peacock Meet of 2010

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Il be going down in my berlingo van ;) with a few mates in a charged yaris. well if he aint sold it anyway

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Decided to go in the clio at the last min, saw a load of you there parked up nicely :)

Nissan 350z
Ah that was your silver 172? You avoided us i noticed lol. Turn out was good in the end nice to meet everyone again :)

@Daveski. That was a nice little blast through Derby. I didnt realise anyone else was traveling that way back but its odd because i cant remember overtaking you on the A38 so i assume you joined from a different junction?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Oops we went this thurs actually :eek: will be there more than likely this thursday too!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I might be free thurs if anyone is going down, want to show the R26 off!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Yeah we'll all be there :) special apperance from a certain turbo'd valver too...

340i
Dave what else could you possibly have to do than meeting a bunch of weirdos you met on the Internet in a pub car park?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Maybe he's meeting a different bunch of weirdo's in a different pub carpark?

S4 Avant
Re: The First Peac**k Meet of 2010

What! Why not you gayer... I'll be there about half 7

I have small children to look after.

Dave what else could you possibly have to do than meeting a bunch of weirdos you met on the Internet in a pub car park?

I have small children to look after.

The one at DE55 7LN?

Might pop down to have a look at grays seats :)

f**king long way to come for it though!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Thats not bad going then! Yeah nice to meet you mate, shame is wasnt as busy as normal though!