ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Green Frog/Sheep Gets A Clean

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Just a quick one, bucket of water stylee. Havent posted since the suspension setteled and done the lights:

P1010003.gif

P1010007.gif

P1010004.gif

Also the colour reacts very differently to differnt light and angles:

P1010009.gif

P1010010.gif

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Yup a PC is deffinatly needed! I can't afford it myself so i need to find an unsuspecting member!

If this was a proper wash the tyre black would have been out! along with the back to black for the bumpers!

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Really liking that colour mate looks really nice, get it colour coded and it will look spot on!!!

Sorry if im been thick but whats a PC?

The Beast MK4
JoelDee said:
Sorry if im been thick but whats a PC?

Your staring at it now ;)

A PC is an expensive car polisher. They do wonders from what ive seen on here and the cars looking good Saner :approve:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yep, looking good, turinis are about the only wheels I'd change mine too. Any more plans for it? BTW you can get a ph2 splitter for about £30 if you're wanting to replace yours.
Im on the look out for someone to pc my car too!
John

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
^^ hope he upgraded his struts is thats the case, otherwise i'll give them a year max.

ST
172 said:
^^ hope he upgraded his struts is thats the case, otherwise i'll give them a year max.

I run the same kit mate, had it on nearly a year, consists of -60mm springs and gas shocks, touch wood no problems at all. Good kit for the money.

Alan.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Wont be getting the colour coding done, personally i think when the black is actually black it helps break up the car (at least thats my excuse for saving money.

I do need a new front splitter, i'll have to look into a phase 2, is that what youve got on yours John?

It is a Apex 60mm kit, not sure what you mean 172? Had the kit nearly 2 years and done some very serious driving, no problems at all.

I love Turini's but they need a refurb, thinking of maybe Anthracite.

Thanks for all the replies!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah thats what I fitted to mine, looks a bit better and was half the price! Needs a tiny bit of modding to fit but noting noticeable when fitted.

Nik has a PC as does Ady...

Those rims are different to the Anthracite ones you had on the car last weekend Jon ;)

New lights too - wonder what else I can talk you into :evil:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I loves the green sheep :approve:

Always liked your car, its different. Think it would look fantastic with a cup spoiler on it, in Vertigo Green of course :D

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
John, I shall have to get myself one! Although this is already its second splitter.. i keep forgetting its there and well.. you can see what happens!

Day, I've already given in to the sideskirts, but you shall never get me to colourcode! Your such a bad influemnce its not healthy.

CC, I do belive I was one of the first with the those wheels, nice to know you look up to your predecessors ;)

Nik, Although a Cup spoiler would look cool, not sure how i'd get it to look un-painted :S. But its nice taht Day seems to have volenteered you to PC my car :D

'18 Megane dci
Nice looking little motor that, few more body bits and it'll be the first green 172 Cup lookalike!! :D

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Nooooooo! Dont colour code it, stick to your guns! I got my fog surrounds, handles and the standard sport spoiler coded and left everything else black, does look better for it. But yours would be too green if it was all done same as mine would've been too blue.

Golf GTI 1.8T
liking that colour coding, you missed the spoiler, and mirror thingymajiggy though Day. Quite like that colour, it really stands out and looks really good on those wheels with the drop. cant wait for mine to be done now!!
Whats all this 'PC'ing about then?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Dan, dents getting removed, sideskirts sprayed and fitted and a decat!

John and ppl. I will NOT be colour coding! lol! Freebone, i'll have to catc up with you at the next meet!

mitchzxr, PC stands for Porter Cable IIRC which is very swish electric polisher!

Saner, do them back lights off the phase 2 go straight on or do you have to connect all the seperate wires together?