ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Gold looks much better lowereded. Like infinitely better...

If I pick up a set of Brembos from the newer age ones, I'll do the wheels greythercite.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Only because the rest if the car hasn't been chavved. If you had a 5 inch exhaust and sti stickers all over it I'd say gunmetal but the gold suits it lovely as it is.

10116484523_7a653e190a_c.jpg

Plz replace divots when reversing... by TheEvilGiraffe, on Flickr

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Be hard pressed to find a nicerwago/classic than that. For some reason i think you've had it from new?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ah ok lol. For some reason I did think you had it from new. It's an old car that looks great, job done.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
The wagon looks great. Cant help but think the rear needs to come up a touch. Face down, ass up.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
The wagon looks great. Cant help but think the rear needs to come up a touch. Face down, ass up.

100% .. that's as the suspension fell out the box :D Brilliant IMO. No setting up / dicking about getting things sorted out.

Arse needs to go up about 15-20mm.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Im looking at a RA tomo night after work.
All i know is its white
R reg
Guys owned it for 5 years but its sat on his drive for 2 years.
Stopped driving it as it has a very small oil leak at the front of the engine.
New s/s eaxhaust never been fitted.
2 sets of wheels
No boot spoiler

Ill get picts.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Im looking at a RA tomo night after work.
All i know is its white
R reg
Guys owned it for 5 years but its sat on his drive for 2 years.
Stopped driving it as it has a very small oil leak at the front of the engine.
New s/s eaxhaust never been fitted.
2 sets of wheels
No boot spoiler

Ill get picts.

i wage a bet its coming from the same area as mine was, front crank seal. You will need to get that done sooner rather than later.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Is it an sti ra? Or wrx? Depends on condition really, what's he asking?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Yeah but they made an sti ra with roof vent etc and wrx ra without roof vent

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Nope, its my mates brother's.
As soon as it had a problem he left it and went out and bought another car.

Ive been trying to view it for almost a year, he wasnt bothered about it but now his got a little one I think he needs it sold.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I went around my mates on sunday and his brother was there,

He bought the car 5 years ago from a Jap import center, it did have a front mount intercooler but the wanted more money for the car with this still on so he said remove it.

It didnt have the correct RA short ratio g/box so he found one and had it fitted (no center diff??), its got a light weight flywheel and a racing clutch pack.

Its been sitting so will need the brakes freeing off, the leak sorting and a service, he said it was still minty white on its underside.

Its got a boost gauge inside but thats it and i think he said about it running 1.1 Bar but i could be wrong, i was getting excited about viewing it.

It could be an utter dog, its got new 7 spoke black wheels and a spare set (guess the ones it came with)

Tomo will soon be here so we will see, i might just buy it to do and then to sell on if its not to bad.

Its cheap.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Fog light covers. Been offered a set in white but one has a hole in, assuming for cold air? Yay or nay?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I am soooooo f**king tempted by a blob eye

would upto 7k get me a good one??

i know literally nothing about them. Some of the sti's on the first page look awesome.