ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Went through a tunnel earlier, window down......... :hail: :clap:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
yeah all the good ones are always about 300mls away from me. the temptation to start bolting stuff on to that would prove too much imo, start with an exhaust, then remaps, then suspension, brakes etc etc. slippery slope.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
What do we think. My impreza is white, has white bonnet vents and white scoop. Wheels are team dynamics in black, has a white spoiler. So, black vents, black version 8 Sti scoop? Or will look crap?

Impreza RB5 #054
If i had another white classic, i think i would be going down the route Jay70 took, standard bar the gold rims.
he's posted pics, post #61 i think, think the wheels are Rota formula?

Pic of Jays
DSC02747_zps27673873.jpg

Last edited:
  535d / t5 caravelle
i wonder what my cup is worth!? what power would this be running 280bhp? does look tidy

Impreza RB5 #054
Looks very tidy, quite like the speedline ST2's, just a shame the never made them bigger than 16".

you going for a gander?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Hard to tell as its on the curb, looks like it though. Yeah power wise about that, if its as nice as it looks I would buy it.

535d / t5 caravelle
Looks very tidy, quite like the speedline ST2's, just a shame the never made them bigger than 16".

you going for a gander?

not sure i dare! problem is i want a modified one, such as suspension and engine, so i ain't wanting to throw money at it, might chuck the cup up for sale and see what happens.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Looks a nice base car. Yeah ideally you would want a few mods but out the box you would be more than happy

535d / t5 caravelle
Hard to tell as its on the curb, looks like it though. Yeah power wise about that, if its as nice as it looks I would buy it.

as above mate, would really like a modified one ( suspension/engine ) but that is very tempting!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
They are seriously quick as standard mate. Just buy it, only live once. Or atleast get a px price on yours??

535d / t5 caravelle
Hows yours imprezaworks? Have you had it into the garage? What where the issues with it?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Why do people think stickers look good, it would look so much nicer without. Out of the three recently the silver Sti tops the bill, no punn intended lol.

535d / t5 caravelle
Why do people think stickers look good, it would look so much nicer without. Out of the three recently the silver Sti tops the bill, no punn intended lol.

ha ha agreed on the sticker front, but once removed you have a nice spec scoob, can't be doing with silver cars tbh

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
The 17' st2 were fitted to some classics I test drove a wr sport at a dealer back in the day that had them fitted, love them. I had a white v3 sti, standard they are very quick, much faster than uk turbos, lower ratio boxes, loved my old one.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Looking forward to getting mine back tomo. New cambelt and crank seal so should be good for a while. Chap doing it said he thinks its had a rebuild at some point, guess they all have.