ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I like the red too. Even you got the belts done its peace of mind for you as you know it's been done and to the next owner.

Impreza RB5 #054
Think so mate, what do you reckon? Have you seen my thread on sn? One thing after another lol, damn this 17 year old car, grrrr!!!

£400 is a lot of money for second hand, I'm sure the BC's are only a £100 or so more which from what I've read aren't as harsh.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
£230 bilstein shocks/ eibach springs
£60 to fit them etc
£100 tracking done properly

£200 ish for my coilovers ( have a buyer for them)

so £200 to change.

Other option is get the adjusters that have broke and try and soften the ride. I'm not a hundred percent sure I would be happy even then

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Just been for a little drive in mine .. god I love this car :eek:

It's currently properly filthy. There's mud over the wing mirrors ! Not getting cleaned as I've got ~500 miles to do on Monday to Leeds and back .. going to be interesting !

:cool:

Has theduck just bought a red bugeye? Just seen the for sale ad on scooby net.

Haha, yes I have. Not taken any photos yet, but here are some from the for sale thread:

ResizedForScoobynetSalePicture1.jpg

ImprezaForSalePictures2013066.jpg

ImprezaForSalePictures2013071.jpg

ImprezaForSalePictures2013069.jpg

As above, was up at £4k, I paid the price I was happy with. The amount of history with the car is unbelievable! I have been given an A4 Lever arch file with details of everything from new! Also got a load of original parts, spoiler, grille, and a load of other bits I haven't even looked through yet.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
As above, was up at £4k, I paid the price I was happy with. The amount of history with the car is unbelievable! I have been given an A4 Lever arch file with details of everything from new! Also got a load of original parts, spoiler, grille, and a load of other bits I haven't even looked through yet.

Lot of car for the money. Look forward to a new thread.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Bought those bilstein shocks and eibach springs, can't wait to fit them. Spoke to numerous companies, roger Clark, chevron motorsport etc who give them great reviews. I was even thinking of selling the car but just can't, yet.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I know it would take away the charm but a more economical one would sell!