ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
What's the performance pinnacle for STis and what's the order after that? (Standard cars).

Type 25
P1
RB5
Type UK
Etc?

Is the best performing STi also the most desirable?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
We share a few bits. Strut brace, same coilovers, I've got the 330mm d2 8 pot calipers (same as the ksport), goodridge hoses, ate blue fluid. What pads has he got? Also ask him when he fitted both bars if he noticed much difference. Oh and has he not got an anti lift kit?

I'll txt him mate..

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh I have bad pics but... RB320. 700bhp 700ft/lb @1.4/1.6 bar... it can go higher!

bu8eqa2a.jpg

deqa4aru.jpg

tyhamavu.jpg

eregezy7.jpg

anedunun.jpg

da3yhu7u.jpg

5a5a8y6e.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Not really wanting to disclose his name online chap if that's okay. I'll get a picture of the intercooler. It's a work of art.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
He told the mapper (his friend) that is was mental and probably way too quick. The mapper then proceeded to tell him it was only sitting at 1 bar through all the gears as it's limited in the first two and it stayed at 1bar.

He's in the process of trying to fit wider wheels and tyres with arch extensions. Traction is an issue.